3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkrepcheZaVR 15.01.21 08:16 pm

Monster in the parking lot chapter 10 (The Evil Within)

How to kill him, are there any tactics?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 15.01.21

SkrepcheZaVR
Of course there is. You open and watch YouTube.

s
saa0891 15.01.21

Shoot at the barrels when he is near and in the eye, you will quickly fill him up, when he throws cars, beat him off, he is also well concussed.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 15.01.21

So you can only fill it in the eye?

s
saa0891 15.01.21

SkrepcheZaVR

Well, I just shot him in the eye, but what's the problem, the boss is light, the same dog in front of the temple freezes much more or Laura.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 15.01.21

I don't have time to throw it into my eyes, it eats, the dog finally didn't bring any difficulty, but ran away from Laura into the elevator.

s
saa0891 15.01.21

SkrepcheZaVR wrote:
I don’t have time to throw in the eye
As you don’t have time, aim and shoot when he is looking for you or after using the beam, there is plenty of time.

SkrepcheZaVR wrote:
and ran away from Laura into the elevator.
She appears in the game many times, just you have not yet reached the point where you will need to turn the valves and set fire to it, and again there will be several such places, the latter is so annoying, she just kills with her claws if he hesitated a little.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 15.01.21

Apparently I shot him in the mouth and not in the eye, such a glowing one) And I shot the valves and set fire to her, in chapter 10 just, there she can be killed, but I did not kill, only the claws were removed with an elevator)

S
Sonic268 15.01.21

yes Laura and the man with the chainsaw finished off me often, but the game is super, that would be a continuation

S
SkrepcheZaVR 15.01.21

Passed it!