3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rozi ell 15.01.21 08:20 pm

Can You Not Kill Lord Shaw (Dishonored)

Before the mission at the reception with Lady Boyle, Pendelton asks to give a note to Lord Shaw, after I gave the note, he challenged the ladies to a duel, so is it possible not to kill him, otherwise I go through without killing ...
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 15.01.21

You can treat him with a dart with a sleeping pill instead of a bullet, but I killed the duel all the same.

R
Rozi ell 15.01.21

Yes, but the pass without kills is still ... And as for the dart, it's a good idea, I should try it. Thanks.

R
Rozi ell 15.01.21

Did everything with the dart went well, although the guards still say: "Another master died."

B
BupTy03 15.01.21

RazoR00700
Yes, there is such a glitch. He also put him to sleep and the guards say that he died. Although he snores all over the area))) The first time he stopped time and choked. The guards shouted yes he was the sorcerer raising the alarm)

H
Hirok 15.01.21

Chancer
loyalists say the same about quest "kills", if the targets are not killed (alternative), they consider the targets killed. By the way, the writers have a failure with this. If he didn't kill anyone, then both the Admiral and the Lord and Martin have no reason to betray Corvo.

D
Drag43 15.01.21

Hirok No need
? For them, he is a scapegoat, as well as for past owners. (Remove spoilers)

H
Hirok 15.01.21

Drag43
He actually served the empress, but I understand that he also interfered because he had a huge psychological influence on Emily

B
BupTy03 15.01.21

Hirok
Yes, I also noticed and this is a real failure. Playboy so to speak and huge!
Drag43
Happy Birthday!
Yes. He interfered with them because if he was next to Emily she would listen to him.

S
StoneM 15.01.21

If you do not pass Shaw's note, how will this affect the further plot?

N
Nighthawkreal 15.01.21

The nobleman will not thank and that's all.

A
Andy3110 15.01.21

Can:)))

T
TIGERblacK 15.01.21

And at first I managed to use time warp to kill him) And the guards flew at me right away)) And then I tried it normally and all the rules.

T
TIGERblacK 15.01.21

spartan239noble
And gave it a ride?))

t
trustedSunbro 15.01.21

TIGERblacK *
Yes. The patient is alive, the guards say dead, I did not burn: 3

M
Metal Boss 0xE 15.01.21

Putting him to sleep is a bug, so as not to spoil the statistics with another death. In theory, if you gave him a note, then you are out of luck and will have to get your hands dirty. This is if you have a role-playing.

k
kostr184 15.01.21

No kill game ?? What, at all?
I do at least 6 kills, and nothing, the chaos is still low.

v
vc3797 15.01.21

in reality, you can not kill anyone (even the main goals) and collect all the runes and amulets. True, this is very difficult. I sometimes break down and kill everyone on the level, I have to load

T
Tula Potsik 15.01.21

He killed him, although he also passed almost without killing. Why perverted in vain if Shaw himself wants a bullet with impatience

M
Morfine 15.01.21

Don't give the note: D

y
yulian1998 15.01.21

I handed him a note ... and ran away with the help of time dilation ...;)