3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silin Yaroslav 15.01.21 08:20 pm

Do I need to install intel core 2quad q6600 3.0ghz. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I have 4 GB of RAM and a gtx750ti. And I want a weak percentage of intel core 2quad q6600 and overclock to 3.2 ghz, is it worth taking?
I don't want to change the motherboard.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimson_62 15.01.21

Silin Yaroslav
No, it will not work, the game consumes at least 6 GB of RAM, but what am I saying, raise your eyes higher and see the section "more about the game and system requirements" everything is written there.

P
PIRAT69 15.01.21

Silin Yaroslav
You don't want to, but you have to. Operatives 4 buy more. From 4GB to sense, as for Zebra accordion. Try it. Must go ...

S
Silin Yaroslav 15.01.21

Dimson_62 Will the
percent go?

S
Silin Yaroslav 15.01.21

Badfox1988
I have a motherboard msi p31neo v2 and it seems that it does not support more than 4 grams of RAM. But maybe it will go, what do you think?

A
Alexey Chichigin 15.01.21

Silin Yaroslav
will do it, my friend bought a 670 GTX and sits with the same percentage. At high in fullhd, it plays calmly at 35 fps. But you need 12 gigs of operatives.

A
ArXangel_ann 15.01.21

Silin Yaroslav wrote:
Will the percentage go?
Minimum system requirements
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions);
Intel Core i5 2400s 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 6350 3.9 GHz;

N
NapkoMen 15.01.21

Silin Yaroslav
I may be mistaken, but you won't be able to play with such a config in AC: Syndicate or you are some kind of masochist.

S
Silin Yaroslav 15.01.21

ArXangel_ann
But 5i 4 cores and less cache.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 15.01.21

Silin Yaroslav
Isn't it easier to buy some ordinary i5-6400? And you will get 10 times more performance, and even more so now it is not so expensive.

S
Silin Yaroslav 15.01.21

???

A
ArXangel_ann 15.01.21

Silin Jaroslav
business master

P
PIRAT69 15.01.21

Silin Yaroslav
does not want to hammer his head. Write on a piece of paper and go to your city, for such and such a motherboard you can cut down 87 operatives, or more, etc. 4GB is very small, I wrote to you right away. Moreover, the percentage is not for 20k + and not 1080 vidyushka. The operative is needed 100%, it will be sad if you change the percentage.

S
Silin Yaroslav 15.01.21

What kind of CPU cooler is right? And to be cheaper and more powerful.

J
John Lokk 15.01.21

If you take a socket for the 775, the Xeon E5450 converted for it, and it's even better to save up for a new system than trying to squeeze something out of this one.

M
Mordok 15.01.21

Silin Yaroslav
Your percent light takes 3.9Ghz for 24/7, you will only select cooling if the temperature at the drain is high. I drove the q6600 right away on the water, so my numbers won't help you.
The problem is that you cannot compensate for the lack of cache in any way, therefore your percent will run slower than new ones at the same frequency.
Advice: borrow 4GB of memory with similar frequencies from someone for a day, overclock the percentages and try to play with and without memory (drive with all memory sticks at once. If the overclocking is stable at 8GB, it will remain at 4GB. The opposite happens very rarely). If the percent will be throttled, you will pick up a cooler for yourself, if it will be better with memory, buy it.
Only in overclocking PCIE the frequency is locked and the PLL does not jerk much.

S
Silin Yaroslav 15.01.21

Or take a new mother and buy an amd fx 6300?

P
PG_CrazyPunk 15.01.21

If you really want to take under 775, then take X5450, as mentioned above. But not x5460! He will most likely burn your mat. fee.

T
Thinker_724 15.01.21

Silin Yaroslav
on i3 2100 with 4GB of RAM, vidyuhoy gts 450 goes a maximum of 25fps to a minimum, even cpu control does not save the weather in any way, so do not torment your ass and save at least an average pc at least 30p + ssd is required at this time. for years, components due to a couple of games that do not pull more or less makes no sense because you still normally do not play new items or play the game that there is a sea of ​​games, and chasing new items without having finances for hardware makes no sense and it's stupid.

P
Papa joe 15.01.21

Silin Yaroslav
I had a q8200 percent card gtx 660 and 6 gigs, it was terribly laggy (on any settings). This "game" is not optimized for pc.

T
Thinker_724 15.01.21

Valar Morghulis
depends on the components, everything on unity was also driven and a friend calmly played it at 35-50fps on ultra on pc for 20p before the price increase. they are not completely optimized by goats, this is the problem of pc games. If you want to play and optimize for millions of configurations of components, not every developer is ready to spend time, and the components themselves do not always behave friendly with each other, giving out not all the power ..