3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assassin-demon 15.01.21 08:20 pm

What an audacity however. (The Elder Scrolls Online)

And I also thought that access to tamriel unlimited would cost 1500-2000, yeah, yes, 4k costs, well, let's see how many people who want to buy it for that price. Now GW2 Heroic Edition costs 2k, ECO costs 4k, + add-ons will also have to be bought as I heard, so I think they won't live long.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 15.01.21

I bought it for 700 rubles a long time ago, and now they gave me free access. I already had the game.
Personally, I really liked the game, it is mostly smeared only by those who have not played the release version.
PS-game and costs 2000, just the ruble fell 2 times.

M
Mr_POMAH 15.01.21

danyiil695 you speak the
truth :) game of norms, sales are very
ps I bought it for about 700 re, in incentive on sale

E
Eroppo 15.01.21

assassin-demon
still has a bunch of stores where it costs 2k, if not less. I went to the first one that came across - 2100 r (I will not give the link, so that they do not count as advertising)
example of the price

a
assassin-demon 15.01.21

So I didn't say that the game is slag, I know who is smearing it, the incentives are normal, and a greater percentage of these people who have played at least 30+ hours, the minuses are written by those who have not played even an hour, I do not understand how to evaluate the whole scale of the game after losing about 40 minutes, but still too expensive, even 2k, I certainly apologize, maybe not true, but not all parents have money, and not all salaries have 35k and higher. By the way, about the price of 2k, most often "the product is out of stock".

n
nights00 15.01.21

There is a much, much larger percentage of people who bought the game by pre-order and play it (by the way, we were not given a link to Steam). Tamriel Unlimited made me happy :) The

disadvantages mostly remained about the earlier versions of the game. I played CBT, then OBT, then another 2 months - and only then I left, tired after almost a quarter of meeting constant bugs in the game that I myself reported back in beta! Not to mention whole caravans of bots and dupes of tons of dough, books and legendaries.

Now the game looks pretty decent.

And as for the price ... I spent 3955 on Steam games only for March (which has not yet ended) on games (plus FarCry 4 I received as an apology from UbiSoft for AC Unity, which was *** *** until the last patch). Of these, only 4, including the free FC4, turned out to be really good, and not disappointments like Beyond Earth. The other 3, by the way, are text quests from Choice of Games.
You can play them for free on their website)))

a
assassin-demon 15.01.21

At least better than any Korean, from which it already turns back, I would play, of course, and spit that it does not really fit in with the lore, although here about the ball's mologa, but what's the difference, it's still elder scrolls, though a little different))

n
nights00 15.01.21

we are waiting for TES6 :) there, they say, more than half of the development team is the same as the Morrowind riveted
in general tes online is satisfied, only skill points are few (2 veteran lvl, 160+ skill points, and I run with one full layout, the second weapon for beauty. ..

G
GliGliKo 15.01.21

wait for the sale on the incentive. there must be a minimum 50 percent discount. plus if you have friends in ukraine and other cis countries, they can buy as a gift. they have 1800 rubles somewhere worth it. at a discount, again, it will be cheaper

n
nights00 15.01.21

For a modest sum of 3k I can sell an imperial edition with bp14 forty and br14 dk :)
Not stolen, nothing. Through the guarantor :)

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 15.01.21

assassin-demon
a year has passed the game is alive and well and does not think to die))))))) 5 addition is already out)