3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim from Volgograd1 15.01.21 08:20 pm

Game crash with variations with inventory in STALKER: Call of Pripyat (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

The problem is that when I open the backpack, freezes appear and the game crashes with a bug. Whether I'm searching the corpses of NPCs or bargaining with merchants. It all started when I bought an AK scope. And the log, as I understand it, is about this and says that this is the problem. But I don't know how to solve it, please help me already shoveled the entire Internet, I've been dancing with a tambourine for a month already.
ZP version 1.6.02
GSC Weapons Remake mod installed
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim from Volgograd1 15.01.21

LOG
Expression: fatal error
Function: CInifile :: r_section
File: D: prog_repository sources trunk xrCore Xr_ini.cpp
Line: 502
Description:
Arguments: Can't open section 'scope_x2.7_ak74'. Please attach [* .ini_log] file to your bug report

R
Rilack 15.01.21

Maxim from Volgograd1 The
coordinates of the body kit are kosyachny.
you need to pick configs yourself.

M

Can I
fix Rilack somehow?
tell me how.

R
Rilack 15.01.21

Give a link to the mod.
In the one that I have. there is no such sight at all.

M

Rilack
http://ap-pro.ru/forum/36-10763-1

P
PaXa_ 15.01.21

Try running without this scope and see if it's the case. If it is still the case, then it is better to download the mod from another source or a more recent version of the mod.

M

PaXa_
I 'm running without him now, everything is fine. Perhaps the point is in one more scope, besides what is there, I also took the AFOG scope for the l300, the result is the same flight, the log is the same. Moreover, this mod does not add new trunks and gadgets, only redrawing and original names.

P
PaXa_ 15.01.21

Maxim from Volgograd1
It's possible that the crooked redrawing, or the crooked change of the name, led to such consequences. To check, download the same mod from another source. If the problem persists, it is most likely the mod curve itself. Alas ... Or look for a more recent version, maybe there are patches for this problem.

M

PaXa_ I
just discovered that even running without these scopes it began to fly out, but when trading with an owl, only when I just open my backpack, nothing like that happens (

P
PaXa_ 15.01.21

Maxim from Volgograd1
Perhaps in Sych's assortment there is that lagged sight. (maybe there are even several of them).