3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 15.01.21 08:20 pm

Can't use the machine gun (Dying Light)

yesterday a mod (alpha assembly) appeared on the nexus, adding a machine gun to the game, the
pix.PlayGround.ru
author writes that he found the files of this weapon in the game, but I could not hold it in my hands - I tried it in Data0.mpak, Data0.pak, Data3.pak, started a new game - the dog does not want to work in any - if anyone started share the method
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Islamov 15.01.21

Whoa! Duc etozh is what you need!)

A
Aleksey Marinenko 15.01.21

Yes, I do not want to drink so much content in the files of this game, in general, they will add hundreds of weapons and open many new locations, for example, some cities that can be seen from the antenna can open!)

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.21

the video from the YouTube

mod is called "Bear Arms Mod - 22 New Weapons" but the author made it possible to download separately only the machine gun or pump action

C
Commander Roland 15.01.21

ashleyalicia
Personally, I would take a pump)) ...

T
TimKar 15.01.21

Cool.

D
DiAZ ... 15.01.21

cool of course, but the flash was not added when the shot was fired -_-, but still it turned out well

D
DiAZ ... 15.01.21

this game needs more firearms

I
I am Batman 15.01.21

There would be a mini-gun))

I
Inkarnum 15.01.21

Dying Light really pleases)))))

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.21

in general, I figured out how to use the mod - you need to use the cheat menu, without it it won't work
here is a screenshot from my game with an increased fov
pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Nikita Zaikin 15.01.21

ashleyalicia
Make instructions, if not difficult

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.21

Nikita Zaikin
yes there it is not difficult for those who are in the subject, I was about to upload it here, but then I thought that the questions of how to activate it would be devoured - firstly, the author was too clever in my opinion with many in his fashion that the flashlight is too bright at once + a lot of other things if you want only one machine gun or pump action, then you need to write the inventory_gen file yourself, you
download the mod or a separate part of it - you throw it into Data0.pak or Data3.pak wherever it is convenient for you - you download the cheat menu like a tilde in the game from the same site to the latest version this is important because only this weapon is registered in it - you throw it in the same place - turn on the game - go into the cheat menu and stupidly spawn the weapon into your backpack
it is also important to make a backup of the saves before using the mod - it is important to throw out all the weapons from the backpack if you no longer want to use the mod - these are the advice of the author of the mod
, besides, after installing the mod, all new weapons from the last dlc disappeared - in general, this mod is not worth it to put it too many underdevelopments, bugs, errors

t
the dark knight 2517 15.01.21

there really is a machine gun in the game, I know where to find it