3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glock11 15.01.21 08:20 pm

Your Favorite Joker Phrases (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

As you know, almost the entire game you can hear different lines of the funny Joker.
Which of his phrases did you like and remember the most?
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
SHTRELOK 15.01.21

"Something I am losing people like a plague on the street! Presumably, the mouse has returned"

n
npo100_Gamer 15.01.21

I don't remember it by heart, but something like this: An idiot in pantyhose runs around the hospital, he looks like an idiot, thinks like an idiot, but don't let yourself be fooled, he is an idiot

G
General Pakhomov 15.01.21

"Hahahahah!"

e
egor_pomidor 15.01.21

how are you bets?

P
Prokop4ik 15.01.21

"Do you feel, you are drawn with joy?. No, it means that some guard has done it! Croc, old man, your tricks !?"
"Speaking of crocodiles, I need new shoes!"

F
Fantasy cat 15.01.21

"Guys, why are you so stupid? If only you read a book!" : D

N
Nighthawkreal 15.01.21

I liked his English phrases better, especially the play on words about budget cuts :)

And nothing else - remember. he is nothing, maybe not even human.

e
exit1234yshelsPG 15.01.21

An idiot in pantyhose runs around the hospital, he looks like an idiot, thinks like an idiot, but don't be fooled, he is an idiot.
Yeah, really smiling)

S
ScareCrow2033 15.01.21

"Guys, a patient escaped here. He dressed up as a bat, what an idiot!"
"There are some ... psychos rushed into our party without an invitation! Well, nothing, I recommend that you fulfill your civic duty: walk up to them, hug them tightly, show your love and care by breaking their necks!"
"Oh my favorite show! I'm a nerd warden!", "You can't run away!"

M
Malafya 15.01.21

why so serious - well, this is from the movie

And in the game Joker is wildly Petrosyanit, I don't listen to him

S
ScareCrow2033 15.01.21

"Batman took one of you and they are not having a date by candlelight"
"If you try to follow us, the old fart will die. Maybe I'll shoot a video and put it on the Internet!"

T
Tiger goose 15.01.21

"My guys are looking for you all over the asylum, Batman. And I won't stop until you die! Or until they die!"

When the bandits get nervous, they look for Batman: "I would not like to make you nervous, but somewhere you have ..." And then follows the wild chuckle of the Joker.

When Batman twists another bandit: "Dr. Bats, call! Dr. Bats, call!"

"You guys are the best of the best. Well, the best I could hire on a tight schedule."

"Guys, you won't be harmed by Batman. I mean, maybe yes, but don't be discouraged. Medicaid is a stone's throw away."

w
winter cat 15.01.21

I liked not the phrases themselves, but how funny the Joker pronounces them:
"Hey, Bats. Go easy on him! For me ... oh hell, what do I care! Do your worst."
"Remember. I am watching all of you. Wherever you are. Even you. Yes, you!"
And also in Russian: "Good night, Bats!" followed by wild laughter and "I was joking."

S
ScareCrow2033 15.01.21

"You're ruining my evening! Months of planning down the drain! You had to feed the scarecrow to the croc, beat the scourge and destroy my beautiful poisonous plants! After that, I just have nothing to live." and a titan "shot himself".

D
DenAhill 15.01.21

Bats))

b
beech16 15.01.21

If another doctor gets out of the building, then you will remain in it forever. I'll put some laughing gas into the room and leave you to die. Hell, can you do it anyway? It's fun.

B
Black_Warrior_777 15.01.21

Look who's here !!!! Whose sharp little ears are sticking out !!!!

K
Konstantine45 15.01.21

I can't wait to lower my pants)))))))))))))))))

g
grafriddler 15.01.21

From the Joker's phrases:
"Do you feel joyful?. No, it means that some guard has done it! Krok, old man, your tricks !?"
"An idiot in pantyhose runs around the hospital, he looks like an idiot, thinks like an idiot, but don't be fooled, he is an idiot."
"Ding-dong. I just sit here and watch the show" Night of stupid cretins who cannot catch a bat in tights "
From the phrases of other characters:
" And oblivion will come after fear "
" I will break you, and then Bruja " - "No, Beach, you will break this time"

s
spayn606 15.01.21

batman: "joker !!"
joker: "who did you expect to see, two-faced?"