3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Peter rodgers 15.01.21 08:21 pm

Russian voice acting project for Batman: Arkham City (Batman: Arkham City)

Hello everybody. One-voice off-screen Russian voice-over for Batman: Arkham City is quite possible. Here's an example. Here the voice acting is superimposed on top of the video, but maybe I'll post a demo of the sound crack. If you support this project, it will increase the chances of the appearance of a complete sound crack.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kodval 15.01.21

Forest blockhead: D

B
Bodya pavuk 15.01.21

Peter Rodgers
Your voice is lame, I speak frankly. Well, Batman could at least be voiced with such a serious voice?

B
Bodya pavuk 15.01.21

Peter Rodgers
And to be honest, you burst

G
GDFrost1.4 15.01.21

No. Simply no.

Don't waste your time.

d
dramuniq 15.01.21

Why does it often happen that related to voice acting, in the case when it is done by an amateur, and not in the studio, a person with obvious speech defects is engaged in business. Why don't people realize that you need to do what you do best. A fat man will not be featured on the cover of a sports magazine, and a person who has speech impairments will never work in the recording industry. Of course, there are exceptions. But exceptions are subtle.

d
dramuniq 15.01.21

In addition, if we talk about general things, then now is such a time that people are increasingly realizing the truth that everything related to acting, whether it is an ordinary game or dialogues, should remain in its original form, because no one can to repeat this is better than it has already been done. Besides, it is useless. Therefore, people often need less and less voice acting - they use subtitles. Therefore, the advice for the author is, as mentioned above, not to waste his time on this. There is no demand for this. If you really want to do voiceover, then find films that have no translation (of course, I'm talking about those that don't even have Russian subtitles) and dub. It will be much more useful and, quite likely, more profitable, although you still have to translate it all yourself.