3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Quite gone 15.01.21 08:21 pm

Should you play the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Should I play the game with patch 1.22.0?
Will there be any problems with the horse, conservation and other nasty things?
Otherwise, I understand that for most bugs, treatment is not just installing a patch, but also starting a new game.
I don't want to go through half the plot and then start over because of the release of a new patch and problems with the horse tail.
Or wait another year until the game is finally repaired?
34 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 15.01.21

Completely gone
Well, I heard about the problems with this patch only here on the site and only on ps4 (sort of). I play on ps4 and did not find any new bugs, on the contrary, some were fixed.

a
alexzet3 15.01.21

I didn't see any special bugs before patch 1.22,
well, FPS drawdowns, and so on, it's not critical,
so when I read about faces at floor level, and so on, I'm amazed
or just lucky)

A
Andrey Zagny 15.01.21

The patches do not affect the save, and there is not a single bug for which a new game is needed.

Z
Zefos 15.01.21

Quite traveled
very strange at first to start the game because of "problems with a horse's tail," in any case in 1.22.0 version is corrected.
In 190 hours I caught only 2 bugs (stuck in ruins and immortal NPCs), which I cured by loading the last save and meditation.
And so only positive emotions remained from the game.

Q
Quite gone 15.01.21

Gutsz
alexzet3
Andrey
Zagny Zefos
Thank you. Then I

'm starting to pass tomorrow!) BloodyKiller722
And you be healthy.

A
Abarmot90 15.01.21

Zefos Tail
issue in version 1.22 WASN'T FIXED

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.01.21

Who has gone completely, is
it worth sticking horseradish into the hole (almost as one dwarf used to say)?

I
IceMuse 15.01.21

Abarmot90 I'm
joining! The tail was not adjusted on the curling iron at 1.22 ... There is no tail in Novigrad, but everything is fine on Skellig

B
Bupycop 15.01.21

Abarmot90
Corrected, you just have crooked hands.

Q
Quite gone 15.01.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
What are you doing this for?

_
_Ozymandias_ 15.01.21

You should go to school first.
Nvidia GeForce GTX 228Ti everything is clear with you. Goodbye.

A
Abarmot90 15.01.21

Frontier buccaneer
Play hard . And then only in tusent I played 1.22. Go out to Velen or Novigrad

S
Stifler's mom 15.01.21

Traveled quite
well if you start a game with such an approach, it is better not to play in the game. And then you never know, some bug in the game will appear.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 15.01.21

Abarmot90
Believe it or not, I've already played half of the game (this is already the 2nd playthrough) and never lost my tail, although I only ride a horse, I hardly use fast movement. Soon I will go to Skellig, and something tells me that this bug will not be there either.
Spoiler And you never confirmed your words, which leads to the conclusion that you are crowing in vain.

Z
Zefos 15.01.21

Abarmot90
I think you did not try to read the topic about the changes in patch 1.22, it says "Fixed a bug in which the Roach's tail disappeared", this means that you will not catch the bug, but if your roach's tail has already fallen off, then loading an early save where you are will help this bug has not been caught yet or the console will help you.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vedmak_3_spisok_izmenenij_patcha_1_22-200321/

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.01.21

Abarmot90 The
problem with the tail in version 1.22 DIDN'T CORRECT

A
Angelica04 15.01.21

I only remember a bug in a swamp there was some kind of water hole, if Geralt got there it was not realistic to get out. But that was on patch 9 or 10.

S
Sam_FisherPG 15.01.21

I don’t know, I haven’t come across any special bugs, I have been playing from the very first version on the same saves, I didn’t install only patches 1.12.0, 1.12.1. Since I did not meet anything like that from the patch 1.22 log, I also did not install it so that it could be hastily done 15 days after the reolysis of the supplement, blood and wine.

To be honest, you can play even now, but if I were you, I would have waited for the final version of the game so that I no longer bother with patches, reinstalling add-ons and mods if you were going to use them.

Q
Quite gone 15.01.21

Hmm. A couple of people answered me normally, and the rest just fought with each other or they sent me to school.
I just wanted to know if there are any critical bugs in this patch. Moderators, close the topic, please, while the holivars about the purity of the versions have not begun here.

Sam_FisherPG
Well, I'm not planning on using mods, so I'll start with this patch, thanks.

v
vvvjust 15.01.21

The Witcher 3 is a mysterious game. Here the developers release patches that should seem to fix bugs and stuff, you play yourself, and then bam and new bugs. For example, I don't know why, but when completing the quest * The Fall of Reardon's House * upon arrival, I have one of the traps already activated, and Leto tells me * your reaction fails *. Tried restarting but shit. Such trifles enrage !!!