3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoMercy_LilKids 15.01.21 08:21 pm

Doesn't work after update 29.06 \ "Mighty Griffin \" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

After installing the new update "Mighty Griffin", I ran into a problem: when loading the game in the save, it says that the 214th game week is in progress, although in fact, and in the previous saves, there are only 84th. After loading the save, the game runs for 2-3 seconds and hangs tightly, while the old save works fine until you rewrite and re-enter the game. All cargoes except online ones also disappear. In the menu, the game works fine.

About the game:
-all dlc except painting-use
mods, mainly for transport and tuning, there were no conflicts, mods from Steam WorkShop, i.e. update themselves -
play online (WoT).

What I did: -
disabled all mods, having previously got rid of the added tractors and tuning -
checked the game cache
- rolled back to old saves

With the system and software - no problems.
I don’t know where the legs grow, whether the dlc is full of holes, or is connected with online.
Does anyone have any ideas?..
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 15.01.21

I will not advise anything, but once again I am convinced that some kind of ass is constantly happening with the mods from WorkShop. I myself once ruined two profiles because of this. So I swore to put fashion from there once and for all.

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 15.01.21

SKYNET_925
Try to completely remove the steam, clean the computer, reboot it, then reinstall the steam and return the toys and don't put them from the workshop and other fashion sites, if I'm not mistaken, they don't match. I have mods from this site and other sites, well, not a workshop. Hopefully will help.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 15.01.21

SlavikSD
Sanya and Ira Stafeev
In general, what we managed to find out:
if you roll back to the old saves, the game works fine, if you don't go online.
Apparently some kind of synchronization error, tk. time increases, if you stay online, if you cross the ferry or sleep in the parking lot - the game hangs. It remains to wait for the new version of the cartoon.

The question is, why such negative reviews about WorkShop? Of course, I don’t put anything from there, only tractors, mods with a high rating, the same as they spread on PG, the only plus, they are updated automatically.

-
-Iskander- 15.01.21

SKYNET_925
I had such a problem even before the release of "Griffin" happened when only MP at 1.24 came out. In the MP I drove to the ferry (the load was WOT) and everything went like yours. Demolished all the game, saves and mods. In the single, the problem did not arise yet. I haven’t entered the MP yet.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 15.01.21

-Iskander-
I would not like to lose the save, but I also want to play in the cartoon.
Apparently some mods leave "traces" in the save files, and when playing in MP it pops up.
If I find a solution, I will unsubscribe.

-
-Iskander- 15.01.21

SKYNET_925
I think I need to try how it works without connecting to WOT in MP. Maybe there is some problem in synchronization with the site.

-
-Iskander- 15.01.21

SKYNET_925
I created a ticket in support of the MT, which will inform me to unsubscribe .

N
NoMercy_LilKids 15.01.21

-Iskander-
Thank you

-
-Iskander- 15.01.21

SKYNET_925
I climbed the forums and read what this garbage is. And this problem arises due to the fact that the time inside the game and the time inside the MP differ (in the MP it is already 210 weeks). The game tries to catch up with the MP time at the moments of sleep, ferry crossing or calling a tow truck, and because of this it freezes. I turned on the game in the window and waited. After a few minutes the problem went away (I have no hired drivers in the game). Topic on the MP forum https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/30134-teleport-freezes-my-game/ A person under the nickname littlefoot_22 threw this idea.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 15.01.21

-Iskander-
Thanks for the info and the link. As I understand it, you just need to wait and not kill the game process?
Well, it makes sense, and explains a lot, for example, where did almost 200 lemma come from after playing in MP for the first time, there was a simulation of the economy due to the difference between the simulated time and MP time, only last time it took a little time, but now I don't know how it will turn out, because I drove 50+ for hire.