3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 15.01.21 08:25 pm

incorrect work of the right stick on the gamepad (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I met a problem that is not walking on the Internet with one person and not with one company that produces gamepads (personally, I have havit hv-g85 and havit hv-g89w). the problem is that when I move the right stick to the right, the camera goes up, etc. and this is not only with MGS, but with all the games to which I managed to connect a gamepad. except for Assassins Creed 2. I could not find how to solve this problem.
9 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Alcatraz-- 15.01.21

Tommy_Koratel
Maybe your gamepads are just not configured correctly?

G
Gunlinger 15.01.21

Tommy_Koratel
just on the gamepad there are inventory sticks, change it in the settings and it should work fine

T
Tommy_Koratel 15.01.21

Gunlinger
how can this be done?

A
Alec Says 15.01.21

Tommy_Koratel
your controller is DirectInput, and modern games work with gamepads on XImput, which is why your remote does not work correctly.
I can recommend the program
x360cehttp: //www.playground.ru/blogs/middle_earth_shadow_of_mordor/ustanovka_xbox_360_controller_emulator_dlya_64_bitnyh_igr-112803/

789dm789 15.01.21

since without dancing, only the box gamepad works fine. all other brands and models need to be configured through the program

K
Kahran ramsus 15.01.21

Oh, Heavy is the fiercest shit, I would not advise anyone to take it.

T
Tommy_Koratel 15.01.21

I have a GillianSeed
program and I have already seen this instruction on PG, but I can not follow point 4 of the instruction, someone can tell me here "Go to the program and in the settings (option) check the boxes for xinput1_2.dll, xinput1_1.dll and xinput9_1_0.dll . "

A
Alec Says 15.01.21

Tommy_Koratel
http://coop-land.ru/files/progs/867-emulyaciya-xbox-360.html there is an instruction here and you need to download another version of the program

M
Max03e 15.01.21

Help!!! I play on PC, in Metal Gear Solid V the phantom pain the camera is spinning in the circle of the character, but I don’t know what to do on YouTube there is no video about it ... Thanks in advance for your reply! The keyboard and the mouse are connected, and the gamepad shows!