3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1jek 15.01.21 08:25 pm

Having a problem with the Red Faction? (Red Faction)

I will answer any question related to Red Faction.
_
_
_
_
_
Ask in my private messages!
or just on this topic ...
19 Comments
Sort by:
z
zed495 15.01.21

How to create a fully managed server for the game (better for all versions)
Do you need to make your own config or use some kind of program?
(it does not work through the game, no server ip is not visible)

1jek 15.01.21

zed495 I
need Pure Faction (the newest version) with the help of it you can easily moderate on your server)
kick someone out, assign cards, create a vote (on the next card) and other chips.
Explain what you mean by "fully managed server".

h
h3xRB 15.01.21

1jek
my problem is that when I play in some places the sensitivity of the mouse increases at times, and it's simply unrealistic to play, I found a similar topic here, well, what was written there did not help me ... I play with Pur Fekshen

s
spaderblade 15.01.21

Now I'm stuck in one place when Kara was dragged away and the walker does not plow the shields too quickly, the shields disappear and they only need one blow to kill me, the walker tries to spread what to do I try to do something else 100 times or even more. The shields are demolished in 10 seconds.

s
spaderblade 15.01.21

but not everything was fixed, the glitch was the restart helped)

G
Grunt urdnot 15.01.21

How to run on Windows 7. Only the menu starts when a new game starts, the crash tried everything; compatibility, etc. Maybe you can somehow solve the problem without installing WIN XP.

1jek 15.01.21

h3xRB
is a compatibility problem .. usually restarting the game is enough ... or mr. crookedly ruined this piece of toy.

a
alexlpchb 15.01.21

how to create a server ???

1jek 15.01.21

There is a button, you select a map and go ahead! (although the chances that people will play on your card are small, most Brittans play on their own with their own interesting cards.

E
Evgeniy 120495 15.01.21

I have a graphics problem. As soon as you start moving, everything starts to flicker and nothing is clear. What do you recommend to do?

1jek 15.01.21

This is a known issue, a critical error is possible when restarting, some textures get confused, and all levels merge with textures at the pixel level. this cannot be fixed in any way, if this was the case initially, then you should complain to the creator of the assembly, if this happened after the reboot, you should delete the directory with the game and put the toy again. This problem has one more solution, but it is too complicated for ordinary users, and it’s not a fact that it will work ..
(PS we save the daddy with saves in a secluded (not wet) place when reinstalling (by the way, it does not need installation, just a package with a price tag "ZIP" or "RAR" and, in theory, everything should work after re-delivery, if the game was not originally a bat)
So we shield this problem, which is difficult to treat and put the "reinstall" tag

72King 15.01.21

A sabotage mission, a submarine explodes on launch.

1jek 15.01.21

Everything is much simpler there - you need to get to the suspended boat along the structures nearby (it turns out to be crawling like a fly) and press the button.

g
ginotitov 15.01.21

Hello! I installed the game, and there in the settings where the keys are assigned, instead of the description of the action, there is only one Russian letter, for example P or M. And that's all. In some places it is like this: P. (multiple spaces and a period). Thus, it is impossible to understand which keys are doing what. Is this bug (Russification bug?) Known? Can you do something about it? And where can you read some help for setting up the game? Let it be in English, it doesn't matter.
Thanks in advance!

1jek 15.01.21

Please provide a couple of screenshots ..

B
Bletotum 15.01.21

Help, writes At least 8 MB of available video memory is required to run Red Faction!

G
GhostHD 15.01.21

1jek
I have a problem with Red Faction 2, that is, when it starts!))

G
GhostHD 15.01.21

Bletotum
I have exactly the same problem, please tell me what to do!))

S
Seemann95 15.01.21

GhostHD
Bletotum
Pure Faction 3.0d will help you. The first part feels calm even on Win10 x32.