3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 15.01.21 08:25 pm

Already working? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

People! I once returned the game for lags. Now it has dropped in price, I want to buy. Who is already playing - have the lags been eliminated? Or wait a little longer?))
20 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 15.01.21

Russian_Lawyer
Well, some have gotten worse, but some have better 50/50 ))) Personally, I have something somehow ... No, seriously, somewhere stable 60fps, somewhere jumping 60-50, Although before in places where it is jumping now, not jumping)))

f
fog666666 15.01.21

wait still 8 years

B
BKPOCCAX 15.01.21

Russian_Lawyer
Personally, the game on the config from the profile works just fine for me, I have replayed the game 3 times, not a single bug. I played at ultra settings, only the textures were at medium. Depends more on the PC configuration, if there is no at least 3 gigs of video memory, then it's worth playing.

R
Russian_Lawyer 15.01.21

Mr.daemond
killycrok
ok thank you

K
Kol55 15.01.21

Mr.daemond
It works fine for me, well, almost fine. 4 gig of operatives 2 gig of video. Yes, it lags, but by masters. And so 50-60 fps jumps.

E
Evgeny Voronin 15.01.21

Well, there are no special lags :) at 16 gigs and 980 flies :) and this is for 10 wines

S
StarlaX 15.01.21

I will buy it either after the summer or soon
I will buy a new one 950

b
burn the console 15.01.21

Russian_Lawyer
On my PC 50 fps (fixed in the drivers) I don’t understand why the user set higher with R9 290 on medium textures - I turned everything to the maximum except for those settings that the game itself blocked.

I
Inf1nityML 15.01.21

Of course it works better than before withdrawal from sales, but there are still drawdowns out of the blue. Well, it still requires 3 GB + video memory, otherwise only Low-quality textures. On GTX 970 and 16 GB of RAM with maximum settings, it often "sits down" to 45-50 kvs with an unloaded video card

S
Setesh 15.01.21

everything was repaired last fall, passed safely without any performance problems

B
BKPOCCAX 15.01.21

burn the console
If I twisted the textures to the maximum, then after half an hour of the game, incomprehensible FPS failures began, I thought that there was not enough video or RAM. Reduced textures and voila, everything runs without brakes, no matter how much I play.

A
Andrey210388 15.01.21

Mr.daemond
So how much vidyuha do you have?

B
BKPOCCAX 15.01.21

Andrey210388
R9 290 for 4 gigs.

b

Mr.daemond
Maybe I didn't freeze because I put it on the SSD.

B
BKPOCCAX 15.01.21

burn the console
It may well be that I don't have an SSD at all, and the game itself likes to pump up data from the disk + denuvo.

b

Mr.daemond
Yes, I myself was surprised, for a long time I did not want to put it, but it flew in 50 frames, the current had to be forcibly clamped through the firewood, because the FPS was jumping like a mountain goat :)

A
Andrey210388 15.01.21

Mr.daemond
So what, does the norm work ??

w
wemadeFOX_moon 15.01.21

Russian_Lawyer
well, taking into account the fact that the last patch for it was released in early March, you can still wait a couple of years, suddenly the developers wake up and
do something. that it's impossible to play straight at all ...

b

wemadeFOX_moon
In the release version, everything was very individual, for some it worked tolerably and on other configurations (even more powerful) lagodrom.

R
Russian_Lawyer 15.01.21

burn konsolotu
MDA
wemadeFOX_moon
probably buy