3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lirik1111 15.01.21 08:25 pm

Denuveau: to be or not to be? (The Technomancer)

In general, the question is in the title of the topic. Maybe someone knows for sure about the presence / absence of protection. I think this question worries many.
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 15.01.21

Prior to this, the Focus publisher had not used denuvo. But everything happens for the first time.

P
Purgesha 15.01.21

well let's hope not. There is no confidence in this game yet.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 15.01.21

They don't have enough money for it, I heard the denuva is not cheap, so most likely it won't

L
Lirik1111 15.01.21

Kosh13
Purgesha
The Witcher 96
I also really want it not to exist, because I liked the game for the trailers, and the price was turned down quite huge. Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

F
Flow4Master 15.01.21

They will not use shit - they will fly by in sales, because prev. games from Spiders did not differ in special sales (And meanwhile the games were not bad). Moreover, they will fly to the beggars of Russia and the CIS at such a price, although everyone usually does not care about our markets.

t
timurovec 15.01.21

Lirik1111
Hardly, in the officially announced list was not.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 15.01.21

Lirik1111
After such shit as Homefront I won't be surprised if she is here. Is it so cheap that the studio will be a plus even for such a bad game? Judging by the trend, unfortunately, soon we will have a bunch of bad games with Denuveau ...

M
MunchkiN 616 15.01.21

tremble ssd owners!

m
mi1ano 15.01.21

But what is there to think, it will be denuvo anyway. They even put it into the game for 400 rubles (ADR1FT), let alone the game for 2k + rubles. At the time when betman, honey max and mgs 5 were hacked, maybe not everyone risked spending money on Denuva. But now a bunch of games have come out that no one even tries to hack. So now the developers have nothing to fear.
The price of denuvo, I think, has become cheaper due to the fact that more and more developers use the "services" of denuvo. Either its use really pays off.
In general, I am sure that Denuvo will stand in all new, at least a little bit decent games.

g
gliga142 15.01.21

It's not even about Denuvo - I'm very worried about the fact that the game may turn out to be mediocre + some kind of marasmic pricing policy + no cartoon .. well, why pay 2,500 in this game? I understand Doom .. But here .. However, if the game is true, then it’s not a pity in principle, at worst, wait for discounts - they often go to their games ..

b
blink182182 15.01.21

for me I do not care what denyuvo, off activation and norms.

R
Rim 15.01.21

There will be no hike Denuvo https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/4p0194/the_technomancer_will_not_be_denuvoed/

d
den_v_d 15.01.21

There is no denuva, just as there is no Russian language and no normal plot.

M
Marongo 15.01.21

den_v_d
what kind of normal plot is not there?

P
PCHalfFullHD 15.01.21

Marongo wrote:
what kind of normal plot is not there?
Knowing the spiders, I can only assume that there is, as always, a miserable tediousness, like category B films. It seems that they are trying to do something normal, but it does not work out. I have a serious suspicion that the main scriptwriter of the spiders is just some completely incompetent graphomaniac.

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

Download Anglerfish
, don't assume!

k
kenny undead 15.01.21

Instead of a thousand words:

P
PCHalfFullHD 15.01.21

Sprintin wrote:
duck you download, don't assume!
Why download if I've seen all their previous games that had the same problems, and now critics have written about the same thing? It is obvious that Spiders are either stupid mediocrities who do not even learn from their own mistakes, or simply launder money, as was the case with the notorious Uwe Boll.

d
den_v_d 15.01.21

Marongo
has a plot. for those who have one gyrus in the brain, and that one is straight.

A
AlexSanders 15.01.21

There is no protection. The same applies to the new LEGO star wars, if anyone needs it.
PS: Yesterday there was news on the network that a Ukrainian hacker, together with RELOADED, hacked the protection of Rise of the tomb rider, and a Russian hacker practically hacked DOOM.