3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evgenygamer 15.01.21 08:25 pm

There is no Gavlan in the deserted wharf (Schoolboy) (Dark Souls 2)

There is no Gavlan. Although in idle time there was also such garbage. I just started over. But now I've come far enough. This is not the first time I've tried to get through. Lost saves many times. Now it's fair to start over again. But I would like that the NPC was. I definitely didn't kill him. I tried to atone for my sins, but that NPC says that I did not sin. By the way, there is still no NPC in front of the spider. Who has a weapon and something else to change the souls of the bosses. I would be grateful for a solution to this problem. Gavlan is not in other lokas, where he could be (Maybe I don’t know something, and they moved him, then tell me where please. No matter how much I looked, no matter how much I dug Google, I really didn’t find anything (
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
moblin 15.01.21

evgenygamer
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0% 93% D0% B0% D0% B2% D0% BB% D0% B0% D0% BD
Xs a week ago took a lick, the merchant is on the spot.

d
drag_in 15.01.21

Look for Gavlaan at home. Where the gnomes are.
Ornifex didn’t release it, so since she is not at home.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 15.01.21

in a deserted pier he was carried to another place

Q
QUlCK 15.01.21

evgenygamer
As far as I remember, Gavlan is nearby with the Lucatiel summon sign. There the door is also opened from the other side with a lever (short cut)

A
AT_Sagor 15.01.21

evgenygamer
Blackye
Yes, it is now behind the lattice door, on the side of the lever. The sign of the call of Lukatiel was moved closer to the boss - to the boardwalk, or whatever you call it a wild structure above the water. There is a suspicion that if you do not talk to him there, then he will not appear in the second and third places.

Q
QUlCK 15.01.21

at_sagor
If you don't talk to him there, he won't appear, yes. I didn't have a similar problem. I don't know how to help :(