3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MrKrolik- 15.01.21 08:25 pm

Does The Witcher 3 have some characters from part 1 and part 2? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Well, in 2 parts I saved anais together with Vernon, and brought her to natalis, well, so I will meet anais and natalis in 3 parts or not?
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galinka. 15.01.21

In games such as The Witcher, you need to follow the plot during the passage and read (listen) dialogues so that such questions do not arise ... And Alvin is Yakov.

a
asw1 15.01.21

Summer from Gulet), never met anyone else.

B
Bupycop 15.01.21

-MrKrolik-
Anais is not, Natalis is not, you yourself killed Jacob in the finale of the first part.

P
Pro100 Andrew 15.01.21

-MrKrolik-
Of those that you have listed - no. I only know the reference about Alvin in the third part. In Novigrad, in a bookstore (he is somewhere in the center), the seller will say that someone gave the book to Geralt, the seller, like, kept it. The book will contain a letter from Alvin.

R
Ryogi Shiki 15.01.21

Triss, Zoltan, Buttercup, Roche, Shani and many others

T
Talavat 15.01.21

-MrKrolik-
Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel to the above!

K
Kosolapyi1 15.01.21

Natalis died at the front. Roche hinted at this transparently.

K
Kodval 15.01.21

-MrKrolik-
Natalis and Alvin are dead, you kill the second one yourself, the Grand Master is him.

W
Wild rider 15.01.21

Ay-yay, forgot Zosya Whistushka, somehow.

From 1 Thaler will be in any case. From the second: Sheala (as a result of the plot, like Leto), Philip, Radovid (in any case). The rest were kind of named. Better without transferring the saves, with the simulation turned on, start going through BEFORE, otherwise Summer will not be due to a bug.
For questions:
1) no, + the developers have hammered a bolt on the endings of the UK
2) you can only find his note.

X
Xavier_29Th 15.01.21

old Thaler !!! Shani, Triss, Eskel, Lambert, Vesemir, Buttercup, Zoltan (from the first part). Vernon Roche, Bianca, Louise La Valette, Radovid, Philippe Eilhart (from the second)

d
draug1986 15.01.21

odrrrinnI met him many times and saw his announcements in different

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.01.21

by the way. what happened to Adda? there seems to be no mention of her at all ...

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.01.21

-MrKrolik-
Yarpen Zigrin, but I don’t remember, it is mentioned simply or is there.

V
V has come to 15.01.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Yarpen Zigrin is mentioned in the Swords and Dumplings quest.
The guard at the warehouse will say "Yarpen's sidekick Zigrin is My sidekick"

P
Playersaharan 15.01.21

To the above, I will also add the Lady of the Lake and Zhdan (a fist fighter from the second part)

v
vikpass 15.01.21

asw1
-MrKrolik-
Dijkstra, Leto iz Guleta, mother of Le Valet, Vernon Roche, Triss. Look like that's it

W
Wild rider 15.01.21

Exactly, Audrin is still. Well, La Valette, I forget her name.

Felicia Corey, meets in chapters 2 and 3 of the Criminal Code (she is burned at the stake during her first visit to Novigrad).
Also Cardwin (was present in Lok Muinne at the negotiations). Here he will just be near Radovid's ship, but only if you save Triss at the end of the 2nd part.
Well, now that's it.

Playersaharan
Is the mistress the same? I don't remember Zhdan at all.

P
Playersaharan 15.01.21

Wild Rider
Well, she says that she knows Geralt + when passing the sword she adds that she hopes that this time he will not lose it

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.01.21

Was Dijkstra's
vikpass in the first part? (the question seems to be only about games) as far as I remember, he is only mentioned when talking with Thaler, when you are trying to prove his innocence.

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.01.21

oh, they also mention Kalkstein! (burned shortly before Geralt's arrival in Novigrad). Well, in a sense, Golan Vivaldi (brother of Vimme Vivaldi, who is also the owner of the bank, but in Novigrad)