3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tahdem 15.01.21 08:25 pm

Can't interact on quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Add. "Blood and Wine" PS4
It all started with a quest - the "echo" came to the cemetery I go to the door but there is no interaction with the door (knock). I tried to meditate, the effect is the same. I went to do other quests. But there I cannot speak to the NPC. There is also no interaction button. I ran around the world with blacksmiths and traders, people on the street, everything works. I also approached other closed doors, everything works, the designation of pressing the "X" button appears. What could be the problem? Solutions? Version 1.22 - PS4. THANK YOU.
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
draug1986 15.01.21

all the same you will not enter through the door there is a well nearby in it a cave through it you will get inside

S
Stribogg 15.01.21

It seems that the patch came out crooked on the curling iron, and you have to wait for 1.23, no?

T
Tahdem 15.01.21

blade I tried
to go through the well, went to the NPS (REGIS), but you can't talk to him. He just stands and that's it. I watched YUTUBE, there Gerald comes to the door knocking and then a record of the quest update appears (the quest has been added) and only after that the marker goes to the well. Thanks for answering.

V
Vagan86 15.01.21

Tahdem
Patch 1.22 for PS4 curve. He's in trouble for you. Patch 1.23 is due this week to fix all of this.

T
Tahdem 15.01.21

Vagan86
Thank you, I'll wait.

V
Vagan86 15.01.21

Tahdem
The patch seems to be out now.