3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pokakana 15.01.21 08:25 pm

map walkthrough (Farming Simulator 15)

tell me and how does the card end? buying all fields or accumulating some amount? can't understand what is the main supplier?
thank you in advance
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
masukroma 15.01.21

Pokakana
this game is endless :)

b
beowulf1305 15.01.21

Pokakana
as you get tired of the card, so you download another and again all over again, as the game is endless written above

P
Pokakana 15.01.21

Well, that is, each particular card has no end, as such ?! I just developed to the limit on Björnholm, a lot of money and equipment, but I realized that, first of all, the middle level is still too light, and I wanted native open spaces, so I think suddenly there is no logical end; (

_
_Grads 15.01.21

There are thousands of cards, hundreds of normal ones, dozens of good ones. Usually I want to finish a good map when they came up with at least 100,000 liters of everything in the bins, everything is bought, except maybe a couple of unnecessary fields, and all the cattle are also hundreds, well, all the equipment I wanted to use there was bought. When there is nothing to save money, then it is worth looking for a new card.
And of course hard, and without buying a beehive, solar panels, etc.

P
Pokakana 15.01.21

I understood, it’s a pity of course they could think of something, I’ll come up with goals for myself :) something like buy all the fields and factories, etc.,
or complete all tasks, the sandbox is a sandbox, but the goal gives an incentive,
plus for the good I decided to abandon all cheap mods and only hard ;)
in my opinion there is a very strong imbalance in the economy, the trees are golden, as well as silage,
and if there are any, then everything else does not make sense, since it costs a penny, like straw for example

P
Pokakana 15.01.21

ks_Grads by the
way, what cards from Russia would you recommend?

_
_Grads 15.01.21

Pokakana
Probably worth playing "Gifts of the Caucasus" - to see how much it is possible to remake the standard game, but I don't advise you on hard - you can't buy anything from factories until winter;). Basically, all other cards are more simple - stuffed with additional plants and animals. Of the very beautiful, and not so confused, I advise "Middle Russia" v2 final. The last popular ones - Yanova Dolina and Maksimovka have not been completed yet and not everything works.

P
Pokakana 15.01.21

_Grads
thanks, I will try everything in a row, since the game has hooked on a
pine tree from gold, the entourage of course after Norway is directly pleasant, it gives realism, so to speak,
but I realized that on hard, in fact, everything is just much longer, saving and saving, so relaxed I will not rush anywhere, that's the goal :)
and I really hope that the economy in FS 2017 will still be corrected

_
_Grads 15.01.21

Pokakana wrote:
I really hope that the economy in FS 2017 will still be tweaked
Such hopes were for all FS in a row, I HAVE VERY hoped for FS15;)

b
bid 15.01.21

Pokakana
Try to create a map yourself, it's very exciting, at a certain stage (when you figured out a little about the giant) it's even more interesting than the game itself. Not from scratch, of course, you can train on standard ones, here is my Westbridge multifruit far from release:
Screen

P
Pokakana 15.01.21

bid
thanks I'll try
while I want to use different cards