3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 15.01.21 08:29 pm

Help solve the problem with the game! (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

I'll go straight to the problem. I decided to play Stalker Call of Pripyat, installed the game and all the necessary components for it, launched a shortcut in the hope of starting the game, setting up and starting to play, but alas, the problem does not allow doing this. In general, the problem is an error message that says:

- The application or library C: Windows system32 d3dx9_41.dll is not a Windows NT program image. Check the destination of the installed disk -

And that's it. This error does not go beyond this error. I tried to search in Google for a solution to this problem, but I did not find a specific answer on how to solve this problem. As a result, I decided to contact the forum here, maybe there are experts here who know how to solve this problem.

The d3dx9_41.dll file itself is in place, I personally checked. I installed all the components for the game, but I just can't imagine what else the game needs! By the way, this was not the case before, but now this error has come from somewhere.
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 15.01.21

Refresh firewood.

d
dimakozhanov 15.01.21

Death_Cold
Which Windows do you have ?, Do you have an NT version of Windows?

777racer777 15.01.21

Set Windows norms

r
rPeBoJL 15.01.21

Death_Cold

D
DeathColdUA 15.01.21

saa0891
updated

D
DeathColdUA 15.01.21

dimakozhanov
On an old PC Win XP SP3. It is on it that I'm trying to start the game.

d
djon2486 15.01.21

does not fit your Windows

D
DeathColdUA 15.01.21

strelok312 I
used to play at the time the game was released on the same Windows and everything worked fine, now, when I tried to install this game on an old PC, I get this error. And yes, DirectX is updated, and there are no viruses in the computer, I checked it 10 times, everything is clean. On Win 7, the same trouble with the game on the laptop, but, it immediately writes in the second error that the DirectX component is missing, and I installed it and everything works on Win 7, but this option does not work on Win XP. It still throws the same error.

D
DeathColdUA 15.01.21

djon2486
Everything fits there. If you have nothing to advise then pass by.

s
saa0891 15.01.21

Death_Cold

It is not necessary to update DirectX, but firewood for vidyahi, they already contain all the DX libraries, just delete the old ones first just in case.
You have a card from AMD, better use Crimson, I really don't know how it is, since I have NV, but according to angiology with GeForce Experience, it should correctly remove all old packages and install new ones.

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 15.01.21

Do not talk nonsense everyone who writes above, no Dx video drivers CONTAIN !!!! The guy just needs to install DirectX 9.0c. You can download it from the Microsoft website. More specifically from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=34429 Download, install and try, rebooting after installation. Then, if it doesn't help, we will dig further ...

D
DeathColdUA 15.01.21

nigga40000
Well, thanks, I'll try and then unsubscribe.

D
DeathColdUA 15.01.21

nigga40000
Installed DirectX 9.0c and nothing helped. I did everything correctly, installed it, rebooted the computer and tried to start the game. Effect 0

M
Misha gotko 15.01.21

And all the drivers are there but I somehow did not start because of the drivers

K
Kimchik 15.01.21

Check the HDD for errors, and then reinstall the game itself.

D
D2319 15.01.21

I had a problem, closer to the middle of the game, when I was returning from the factory Jupiter, I started to fly out, when I go to Yanov there were 2 small mods, I deleted them and everything flies out exactly, I started a new game when switching to Yanov, it crashes again, tell me what to do , maybe someone had this!
And reinstalled the game and again crashes

M
Maxim from Volgograd1 15.01.21

Please help me, the game crashes when I rummage in the inventory.