3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KRonar 15.01.21 08:29 pm

After installing the patch, Geralt's textures disappear. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This is the story that happened after installing the patches. Moreover, the disappearance occurs only when moving and only with Hera. Tell experts, is there a solution to this problem? Thank you.

11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Talavat 15.01.21

Well, these are obvious jambs of drivers.

A
Aredin 15.01.21

Maybe the repack is of poor quality, or which mod you installed unsuccessfully

K
KRonar 15.01.21

The latest drivers are official. Fashion is not worth it.

J
Jerzy3 15.01.21

Doesn't the computer overheat? Bo really looks like either the drivers or the video is malfunctioning.

K
KRonar 15.01.21

Jerzy3
No, it doesn't overheat. I installed the repack with patch 1.05, everything was fine, then I immediately installed 1.10 and the problems started. I installed patch 1.21 and immediately 1.22. but the situation has not changed. I feel that the problem is in the patch, but I can't find how to solve it.

J
Jerzy3 15.01.21

KRonar Have you
tried to change the settings? In "general" and "post-processing" change to low or vice versa, to higher and see how the game will behave.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.01.21

if only when moving, the animation file is most likely damaged and a bunch of pedmak runs somewhere in 100 kilometers from the head.
if Geralt always represented a heap of artifacts. as it puffed up or broke into triangles it would be a video card or firewood.

K
KRonar 15.01.21

Jerzy3
I changed everything and in different variations. The only problem is with Ger. With the rest, there seems to be no problem.

K
KRonar 15.01.21

MunchkiN 616
In this case, only reinstalling the game will help? I understand correctly?

M
MunchkiN 616 15.01.21

KRonar
yes, it's worth trying
and deleting the ini files with the settings, just in case, in my documents- vichenr3

M
Mesсaline 15.01.21

If in gogi, then you can stir up the rollback