3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xwowx 15.01.21 08:29 pm

How to get to the Robotics Technology Facility (RB-2851) (Fallout 4)

Tell people how to get to the East Boston Garage, where the Robotics Technology Facility is located. Clambered all not to get. I decided so for research: with the help of the console command I got into the garage itself, and then there was nothing to open the door with ... Who knows anything?

7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 15.01.21

This is from the Automaton quest.

x
xwowx 15.01.21

And, in more detail, you can ...

N
Nighthawkreal 15.01.21

The quest line of the first DLC.

P
PIRAT69 15.01.21

xwowx is
no longer more detailed. The automatron will be so right ... Yes, and you can see the key yourself too lazy. I remember 2003 for example. Folych the second. Oops there is a door, you need a key, but it's dumb. I ran to look for nothing. Half an hour, I spent an hour and found it. And now, publishers and developers need to write to see such a door. I went to the menu, put a tick there. NPC ran up, grabbed by the nostrils and led. Even to manage so that it was not necessary. He brought me in, punched the bream and stuck his nose into the key. You sit like that, the plague finally can. I would never have found him ... Well, well, well, you can't hide the keys so far. It is necessary to throw it over the door, under the rug ...

N
Nighthawkreal 15.01.21

Badfox1988
I just like this word better :)

G
Gur1 15.01.21

Badfox1988
Yeah. There is one door in the folch with a special coded mechanism, the code from this mechanism is written a meter from the door on the side panel of the cabinet. Well, this begs the question, but the fig was developed by making a unique lock, if the code from it was drawn in the same place? Are they adjusting the game so that even down can do it?

I
Igorzzzz 19.01.22

PIRAT69 Too
lazy.
How much would he search without knowing it was DLC? 500 years?
In addition, in fol2 it was possible to hack, and this is a game from the gazebo.

In short, you are a schizoid