3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Zlobin 15.01.21 08:29 pm

The problem with the pirate MGS: V (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hello everyone, I wanted to play the new MGS, but there was no money, I decided to download the pirate, but I ran into problems with launching
1) If you do not change anything (3dmgame.ini), then after starting the game, it sits in the processes for 5-10 seconds, and then disappears from processes.
2) If you change the compatibility, an error with Steam gets out (offile you need to go online)
3) If in 3DMgame.ini you change the line BLoggedOn = false to BLoggedOn = true, then the game stupidly sits in the processes and everything
How to fix it costs Crack.v2-3DM

31 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 15.01.21

Try changing your timezone to Hong Kong

o
oplk 15.01.21

remove from the process and start on a new one, set the Pikin time, turn off the antivirus if not, no luck then

o
oplk 15.01.21

and take off the compatibility bird

S
Stenos 15.01.21

Did you think you got into a fairy tale? Or dancing with a tambourine, or pay

D
DEVI 15.01.21

The same problem...

K
KAhari 15.01.21

In the properties of mgsvtpp.exe, check the box to disable image scaling (in the first picture) and set the time to +8.

B
Boss_Timurchik 15.01.21

I also have a pirate so it turned out that while I didn't want to spend money, the only thing I had to do was change the time to Hong Kong, and despite the fact that I'm sitting on fx 8320 with windows 10

A
Alexey Zlobin 15.01.21

Boss_Timurchik
Well, you are a laker :)

W
WET FLUTTERS 15.01.21

There was the same problem, but I solved it.
1) Set the time zone to +8, Hong Kong
2) Start the game. (it won't turn on)
3) Open the Task Manager and remove the task from MGS.
4) Launch and play.
5) If it does not help, then download the crack separately and put it in the game folder confirming the replacement.

S
SavvyZOR 15.01.21

The pirate is shit, it doesn't work, or it works but no further than the prologue.
I bought a litsuha and I'm not worried.

o
oplk 15.01.21

works and after saving, download after the first mission and you will be happy

A
Alexey Zlobin 15.01.21

NosKu
Have you used compatibility? (I have 10 wines) It will sit for a couple of seconds in the processes and disappear

R
Richards 15.01.21

While I'm trying a pirate myself, although I played the previous and generally mega fan games of this series and have never seen a plot better in any current game and in the past, everywhere the plots are an order of magnitude behind this series of games. But there is one thing, but in this part everything is different, which upset me a little, although the videos are as usual, like all the rules, but now the game has turned from an epic film into a TV series, snake works as a mercenary to rebuild everything, while he stopped after rescuing McDonaghan Miller's teacher Solid Snake, in his trademark glasses))). And the task passed, one of the accepted ones, half of the plot, as I understood on the audiocassettes, is very interesting and you can understand all the events before the phantom Payne and those that happened after the third part, why the ocelot became a friend, and so on, and so he was the main enemy in general ...

A
Alexey Zlobin 15.01.21

Richards Out of
place

O
OdysseyFBI 15.01.21

yes, it's pointless, it's all necessary to wait for a new version of the crack from the Chinese and not try to find something

A
Alexey Zlobin 15.01.21

OdieyUSA
I agree, but when will it be released?

B
Boss_Timurchik 15.01.21

Alexey Zlobin is a
lacquer in the sense of being lucky to run it on shit

A
Alexey Zlobin 15.01.21

Boss_Timurchik
+ I also have shit iron, but I ran GTA 5, but it could not be started: c

O
OdysseyFBI 15.01.21

Alexey Zlobin
needs to calculate the area of ​​burning perdaks in the CIS and divide by the number of people in 3DM and the number that turned out to be equal to the minutes after which the fix will be released

R
Richards 15.01.21

Alexey Zlobin
because you need to delete the MGS process for the figs, download the save game after the prologue, change the time zone to Beijing, etc. and turn on the game and everything will work, if you want a pirate, love dancing with a tambourine!))