3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sakvo 15.01.21 08:29 pm

How does Tamriel Unlimited differ from Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Now I want to take the incentive, so I'm interested. To whom it is not difficult, explain))
And how in general everything works there now, in terms of subscription / non-subscription.
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 15.01.21

You can play for Imborassa Imperials (only for owners of the Imperial Edition), although not to say that imba, but from + 10% (I have a Dunmer + 6%) physical damage I would not refuse ...
You can also buy a horse for 1- 5 gold at the beginning, for everyone else it costs 20,000 gold, maybe less (I haven't visited for a long time, I don't know) you will save up on the first horse somewhere at level 10-15, and they are very useful (you will have a white one, which is not very beautiful).
The Imperial Edition is worth taking if you play a lot of pvp as a swordsman or archer (for the Imperials + 10% to HP and physical damage) and that's it ...

S
Sakvo 15.01.21

danyiil695
The difference is 700 rubles, but is it worth it?))

J
Jaddman 15.01.21

Sakvo
Well, Imperials are really very versatile, they get bonuses to both stamina and health, so for many builds based on stamina, Imperials are the best choice. A free horse may be ugly (although this is subjective), but for new players it is useful, since it does not require twinks, although you can pump horse riding without it.
One way or another, the difference in 700r is not 3000r, as without discounts, so if you have not decided who you want to play, or just want to get the full content, then the Imperial Edition will not hurt.

K
KrolikAlkogolik 15.01.21

Sakvo
I would say that it is better to take the Skyrim Legendary than this.

S
Sakvo 15.01.21

KrolikAlkogolik
There is already)

E
Edmin 15.01.21

dude better buy on gamasaur, there imperial costs 1200 total

b
beRRR_by 15.01.21

Sakvo,
in addition to the stat bonus and the horse, you will also get the Imperial Armor style (this style is very difficult to find in the game, and it costs about 90,000 gold on auk)

S
Sergey Tokolov 15.01.21

The Imperial Edition includes:
The Elder Scrolls Online Base Game: Tamriel Unlimited;
The ability to play for the race of Imperials, participating in any of the Alliances. The Imperials have their own special bonuses, recipes, items and equipment.
Incredibly beautiful imperial white horse.
A mud crab pet that will follow you on your heels, accompanying you with a funny squish.
Mara's rings, allowing you to team up with a friend and earn extra experience when playing together.

S
Sergey Tokolov 15.01.21