3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sfronik 15.01.21 08:29 pm

Help is needed. Griffin School technique does not add bonuses (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Skill Technician of the Griffin School
Each piece of medium armor increases the power of Signs by 5% and the rate of energy recovery by 5%.

I pumped up a skill, inserted it into the cell of active skills.
Geralt is wearing the medium armor of the Griffin school (set)
And the power of the signs and the speed of energy recovery does not increase, as it was and remains on the Backpack screen, which is in Statistics.
I tried to put on another medium armor - no effect.

Can anyone come across this ailment? The rest of the skills that I used work fine.

Platform: PS4, Version 1.12 with all available DLCs.

Screenshots: Equipment The Griffin School
Technician

skill is inserted The Griffin School Technician skill is

removed

6 Comments
Sort by:
i
icebear2 15.01.21

Maybe a glitch I also went in this technique after the patch, like I also noticed something like that, I need to check it again. Or maybe I have norms for the time being, I have improved the armor with 3 blue mutagens, also 25 lvl - 214% power. You have a curling iron, I'll look at the laptop at home, the same garbage can.

Everything was checked by the same garbage with a dressed skill for a griffin 178% of the power of signs, I remove the skill becomes 198%. After re-entering the game, I'll take off 178% again and put the skill on again 198% and that's a bug.

J
Just Max 15.01.21

love this bug

P
Pril balsam 15.01.21

I have version 1.10., Adds, the whole set is +10 to the general, when I remove the skill, it decreases by 10.
At 1.12. have not tried

P
Platypus of War 15.01.21

Most likely a bug of version 1.12, because the same thing, although everything was fine on 1.11.

i
icebear2 15.01.21

Reinstall the game with new versions, the theme was so it did and 1 helped.

D
Dioris 15.01.21

The whole bug is that the skill is already activated by default and works regardless of the type of armor and even if you have no armor at all.