3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nee2to2 15.01.21 08:29 pm

N help about the sortie to rozbit NF (Diablo 2)

Help plc, what is the best to swing in tr of office onli for hf tell plc, advance Thank you
21 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hav 15.01.21

what kind of play do you know how to play, it doesn't matter.

n
nee2to2 15.01.21

Dobermn
bliz + fb k primery, kak pravelno roskinyti stati xoti primerno?

H
Hav 15.01.21

nee2to2
two elements are not necessary, this one is not cl. swing one, for example, if there are many imuns - recreate the game.
stats: 156 strength, the rest is vita

n
nwn2030 15.01.21

Swing any + humor + BO babr and enjoy

H
Hav 15.01.21

nwn2030
but what about ench? without a complete set, after all, hf can't beat a varic.

a
annortheone 15.01.21

156 strength
71 base, the rest gets with gear

Еpiscop_moo 15.01.21

nee2to2 wrote
lutshe
Ice bolt Sorka with mercenary luchnitsey of the first act.

l
lait_one 15.01.21

nee2to2
do close to your travel yardstick. dress the measure in gaze, shaft, and let's say insight.

H
Hav 15.01.21

GV-
noobs gain 156 items. adequate pumping, and clothes are worn on vita, there is more profit.

i
ixdon 15.01.21

There are also two options: fon / nova (I didn’t play this myself, it seems that Fibona4i broke it up and saved it up for ani) and a hammer with a push stick on a swap

a
annortheone 15.01.21

Dobermn
You gave an example of a special case when clothes are available for + to hp onli. I generalized when both are available at the same time, ideally. Obviously live.

T
Torum. 15.01.21

nee2to2
Drop with hf krap, forget it.

S
Slayer_S 15.01.21

phono + nova is very demanding on gear, there is little thrust + sticking out for quick cleaning. Download blizzard or light. I think light is better, by measure it is easier for light imuns to endure than these nasty grotesques.

but in general the most topchik is a hummer with a push stick on a swap. and cheap, and no immunes. a bunch of beetles just a bit to clean.

y
ya_RAQ 15.01.21

+ for a hamer - it's easy to download, tenacious in any gear, there are no imuns for the most part
Well, if the magpie is close IMHO, you measure trechery, obik i andy / gaze / cot- cheap and cheerful

n
nee2to2 15.01.21

a esli 3delat 'tak, 20 bliz 20 ice bolt blast 1 c mastery, 1 f mastery 20 fire ball kak ona bydet onli dl9 hf 4 akta hell?

T
T-fox 15.01.21

nee2to2
Skills of my old near / fb (though it had 6 ck cold and anich, so you have to pump a little more master, at least up to 130 pier with cold torches):

Fire skills:
Fbolt- 14;
warmth - 1;
Fireball - 16;
Ench - 1;
Mastery - 1;

Cold skills:
Ice bolt; froz armor; FNova; Frozen Orb - po 1;
Ice blast; glasial spike; Blizz - po 20;
mastery - 3;

Light skills:
static, telek, teleport - po 1;

n
nee2to2 15.01.21

T-Fox
sps big

r
redoolf 15.01.21

The posts disappeared instantly, wow.

O
Obsessed 15.01.21

nee2to2, template - download FO + Ench (you can blizzard + ench), measure Obedience in something efirnom and ilite, throwing ench at the beginning of the race.

do close to the travel yardstick. dress the measure in gaze, shaft, and let's say insight.
lait_one, with immunity it will be longer than with a two-element, for example. ;-)

adequate swing, and wear clothes for vita, more profit.
Dobermn, xn. ;-)

p
passed 15.01.21

redoolf wrote:
Posts instantly disappeared, wow .
* discussion of cheats * Hopefully the intruder is already banned. ; D
"In case of fire break hf"