3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
han4eeg 15.01.21 08:29 pm

Walkthrough, aliens, quick time event (key \ "S \") (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

I almost broke Klava, help
98 Comments
Sort by:
i
iNook67 15.01.21

lol

D
Denis Lukichev 15.01.21

people I have the same problem with the first one, but with 2 for the life of me, not how (

A
AlexxSan 15.01.21

I can't do the same

M
Maklline66 15.01.21

lol (2x)

If this is the moment I think about, just screw it up, in the end you have to press the green button 2 times - and that's it

L
Lifewhacker 15.01.21

how long does it take to screw up?

A
AlexxSan 15.01.21

100 times have already been fucked, nifig does not work

r
rokdan 15.01.21

I spent an hour with him, then a friend came and passed xD from 1 time. I was shocked at what speed you can poke a button

D
DpKokc 15.01.21

As I understand it, this is a keyboard control problem. It is impossible to pass the 2nd stage of executions. Pressing that freaking S key at high frequency will simply not count.

S
Seguro 15.01.21

Download Cheat Engine 6.3 on the network and enable speedhack in it

B
Bomber 15.01.21

As an option, download the program for keyboard macros and go through with the macro.HZ, I have a built-in programming function on my gamepad, I pressed the button and the repeater works.

a
angrom 15.01.21

In short, when I passed, I was also tormented, the old nifiga did not work, then I went into the options, lowered the difficulty level and passed about once from the third. Perhaps, of course, I squeezed it like God, it's really difficult on the keyboard. But still try to lower the difficulty level, maybe my theory will be confirmed.

S
Stigmat888 15.01.21

I haven't reached this point, but, as I understand it, there is an analogue of the "toilet" QTE, where you need to press S quickly. If so, then there is a way to press the button with x2 speed: put the relaxed index finger of your right hand on S and drum on it with your index and middle left.

a
angrom 15.01.21

Place your index finger on the key, then imagine that this is your girlfriend's clitoris and vibrate with your finger. Try to do as many movements as possible with less amplitude. Strain your wrist.

B
Bomber 15.01.21

angrom
Can I still beat a member of the keyboard?

X
X_FireFox_X 15.01.21

I did not complete this quest the first time, but I did it, and very easily. Generally so. I have a special keyboard X7. Well, this keyboard has key bindings. So I put the S button on all the keyboard keys and just clicking on any button everything worked out, in the end I went through it in 2 seconds. That's all. There is even a special. the keyboard is not required, just search for a program to bind the keys. The quest was completed in normal mode without cheats, that's all!

D
DANIA Zuev 15.01.21

how to get ?

D
DAN80 15.01.21

Stigmat888
Want to laugh, but it really helped me)): put the relaxed index finger of your right hand on S and drum on it with your index and middle left.

G
Giser Giskov 15.01.21

HOW TO SUPPLY A SPEEDHACK IN THE Cheat Engine?

J
JOKERIVAN 15.01.21

Passed without problems on the 1st try, without any prog and on a regular keyboard. I sympathize with those who fail

A
Alexander Lipay 15.01.21

Maybe someone can help, I went through it like this, I simultaneously pressed s and the button on the gamepad and passed in 10 seconds.