3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Brave sailor 15.01.21 08:29 pm

Napalm production. Bug. Ps4. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

After destroying five containers, you need to kill all the cleaners. He killed everyone and still writes that you need to kill all enemies, and it is impossible to go further. Three times in a row. Has anyone encountered such a problem?
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemec781 15.01.21

0000Ptasha the
last cleaner seems to be at the bottom of the center of the hall (there is a hole behind the pirils on the lower level and he stands there) at least on a computer like that. Going down won't work, but it's easy to kill from above

00 Brave sailor 15.01.21

Nemec781
This is before reaching the hall with the boss, it is at the construction site in front of the gate. I managed to get through in the coop only.

N
Nemec781 15.01.21

0000Ptasha
and they are not marked with yellow squares as in the pc-shnoy version? I know that I could not find one, although the map showed that he was somewhere in the center of the workshop at a height. I climbed everything - nowhere. And then by chance I saw one below. This is just before the exit from the workshop, where on the street you climb a hill and a gate opens at a nearby building and a bunch of mobs come out when you kill all those mobs (this is after the destruction of the barrels when you need to kill the mobs. on the right, a bale stands through which, if you jump over, then further to the right you find yourself on the second tier of this workshop, and in the center of the workshop in a circle there is a railing and a small hole on the floor below where you cannot go down. that it is difficult to see him (he sits quietly there or walks without using a flame)). Although this is no longer in front of the gate, but after you started the generator, fought off a bunch of mobs into the streets right after the gate and blew up the car.
Maybe he didn't blow up any barrel?

l
l_THE_END_l 15.01.21

0000Ptasha
try scanner =)