3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurdos11 15.01.21 08:29 pm

White Garden (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can you please tell me where to find the guy who was tied up and put near the river so that the drowned people would fill him up? We must save him then he will give money when I go to Velen.
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
N1CKY 15.01.21

Yurdos11
actually this guy is sitting in Velen. You can stumble upon him immediately upon arrival in Velen, when you go after Gendrik to Veresovka

Y
Yurdos11 15.01.21

thanks, but I thought it was in the white garden. Just passed for a long time. N1CKY

G
GGame 15.01.21

he is in the alley of the gallows

N
N1CKY 15.01.21

Yurdos11
Googling, the quest should be called "Mercy for Strangers".

N
N1CKY 15.01.21

GGame
This is not the quest. a Nilfgaardian is bound on the Gallows Alley

C
Chukchi in the chum 15.01.21

Or maybe to hell with this food for drowned people?
It’s really a pity for Nilf, but this will still have to be nailed down - he will go to rob refugees.

N
N1CKY 15.01.21

Chukchi in the tent
I agree. Just know about Nilf's quest: you have to go through it before Keira Metz's "Friendly Service" quest, where you take all sorts of spices and wine from the cart. Otherwise, if you come to the alley of the gallows, then actually VISELNIK and you will see that very nilf

C
Chukchi in the chum 15.01.21

N1CKY
thanks. I'll keep it on mind. I'm playing the game now for fun and I want everything to be perfect :)

V
Vaselinski 15.01.21

N1CKY

is this not the redhead nilf your mother was looking for?

N
N1CKY 15.01.21

Vaselinski
no. a red-haired nilf hangs near the Nilfgaardian guest house. and this is another, another quest ...

V
Vaselinski 15.01.21

N1CKY

and where exactly can you get it?

N
N1CKY 15.01.21

Vaselinski you
take this quest from a Nilfgaard woman who sits on a chair in the outskirts of the Nilfgaard Army camp "Center". South-East Velen.