3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHTIRLITS 25.01.21 07:11 pm

How to transfer progress? (Hitman 3)

Is it possible to transfer your progress to HITMAN 3 from the third part?
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallOut0877 25.01.21

In the sense of transferring progress to hitman3 from the third part? What do you mean?

F
FallOut0877 25.01.21

SHTIRLITS
SHTIRLITS
Didn't understand the question

K
KIBERMAX 25.01.21

FallOut0877
Hammer several accounts with him, creates topics for new games, for any sneeze that happens in the game, but in general he means how to transfer progress from the previous parts to the 3rd.

m
maleeeev 25.01.21

When will it be possible to transfer your progress from 1 and 2 parts (Steam) to 3 parts (Epic). With all attempts to transfer, I get highlighted:

X
XDDRUS 25.01.21

maleeeev
You need to log in to their website through Steam and Epic, and you will have 2 accounts displayed.

m
maleeeev 25.01.21

Authorized on the IOI website through Steam and Epic. However, the accounts have different emails. Maybe that's the reason. that I can't transfer my progress?

X
XDDRUS 25.01.21

maleeeev
If you are logged in from both launchers, then both profiles (epic and steam) should be displayed in your account information in ioi. If only 1 is displayed, then you have not logged in from one of them.

m
maleeeev 29.01.21

I combined the steam and epic profiles under a single account on ioi and IT WORKED OUT. Thanks XDDRUS for the help!

K
KlausBarbie 29.01.21

maleeeev
only Hitman 2 was never given)

m
maleeeev 29.01.21

KlausBarbie
Hitman 2 needs to be bought in Epic for 418 rubles for now. Here is such a razvodilovo!

K
KlausBarbie 29.01.21

maleeeev
well, not razvodilovo , but ugly, it seems like they promised to give those to the incentive to buy, and not pirated)

p
petrovi4-klg 06.03.21

What can be wrong? Tied both accounts, but still the same error as the person above