3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomaP 25.01.21 07:11 pm

Cyberpunk 2077 17-20fps with an underloaded video card and processor! (Cyberpunk 2077)

Good day.

I met similar topics on the site, but did not find a way to solve this problem.

FPS is locked +/- at 20 on all versions of the game up to 1.1, changing the graphics settings does not affect any way, the latest drivers, manipulations with SVM do not give any result, just like any actions with the paging file (on / off. / volume change), installing a patch that increases performance on AMD processors does not help, all settings limiting FPS are disabled.

My computer: Ryzen 5 2600, GTX 1660, 16gb

Spoiler

14 Comments
Sort by:
W
Whiskeyorigin 25.01.21

Check the scaling in the game settings and the desired number of frames line.
PS Yes, I read that everything is disabled, but suddenly I did not pay attention, I myself put it so accidentally and could not understand.

W
Whiskeyorigin 25.01.21

R
RomaP 25.01.21

Whiskeyorigin

W
Whiskeyorigin 29.01.21

RomaP
It is unclear, but it is very likely that somewhere the lock of frames is worth

N
Neon abyss 29.01.21

"Patch for increasing the space on amd prots" - does not make sense in the latest versions of the game.
I'm more worried that you have the game running streams 7-8 of 12 available ... This even on the first version of the game I had no
ps I also have 2600 Ryazan.
What is the frequency of the operative? Hopefully two channel? MB will you reset the overclocking process in the BIOS? The problems are not in the game, this is obvious, but on your part. Well, vidyuha is resting

N
Neon abyss 29.01.21

The vertical and fps lock in the "Video" link are, you never know ...

R
RomaP 29.01.21

Neon Abyss
Vertical and Lock FPS Off The percentage is not overclocked, the operative is from 2666 to 3200, but the default settings are the same. The percentage load is low because the location is closed. What's in that basement can load 12 threads?
ps There have never been any problems with underloading in other games. Horizon Zero Dawn, Mafia DE, The Witcher 3, RE3 and GTA5 are OK.

G
Gunlinger 09.12.21

the same situation, updated the card from 650 to 2060 super, 10-15fps anywhere with any settings, the card is loaded by 20%, the processor is also somewhere, the ryzen 7 2700 stone

B
Bloodnes 09.12.21

Maybe it's Windows? What build are you using? Gunlinger
RomaP

G
Gunlinger 16.12.21

Bloodnes
1.31 from steam, maybe with Windows, but other games are great, for example, in rdr2 at close to the maximum 60 fps at 1080p

O
Onotole_console 16.12.21

Gunlinger
Most likely it is in Windows, tk. had exactly the same problem. After updating the system to the current version, the map began to load normally and the FPS also returned to normal.

G
Gunlinger 16.12.21

Onotole_console
on Monday I plan to reinstall Windows completely, if I can write it off

upd: I reinstalled Windows and yes, the FPS has become much better, as well as the overall FPS in other games has grown, so thanks for the advice

d
duwnyi 01.08.22

I have the same problem. gtx 1650 card. Windows 11 all latest updates. All games are running fine. You wrote that the new system is being solved. But how is this related...

d
duwnyi 01.08.22

The problem was solved by reinstalling Windows. It was 11. I installed 10 on another ssd and 11 on top of it and everything is fine. Loading 99% video