3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3Lexas 25.01.21 07:11 pm

Mods not working (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Recently there was some update in Origin and after that the mods stopped working. As usual, I launch mods for FrostyModManager_v1.0.5.9. I use the following mods:
Russian Voice Acting Mod
Better themes (v5.0.1)
Real lightsabers ignition sounds (1.4)
Titles
19 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YummiUmmi 25.01.21

The same problem, I'm waiting for answers!

Y
YummiUmmi 25.01.21

Try deleting the ModData folder in the game folder (it didn't help me, but it seems to others
)

3Lexas 25.01.21

YummiUmmi
unfortunately did not help

D
DoctorD1 25.01.21

Same problem, mods stopped working after update. Removing ModData, reinstalling Frosty and BF itself did not help either.

D
DoctorD1 25.01.21

Comrades, I was able to solve the problem. It's all about updating the origin, for the mods to work, you need to download the previous version. https://www.filesoul.com/software/Origin/10-5-40-26928-EA-Games-for-PC-Windows/download/
The creator of the mod for Russian voice acting on the nexus added to the description about this, I have everything earned.

3Lexas 29.01.21

DoctorD1
thank you, buddy, and may the force be with you

3Lexas 29.01.21

canceling, crashing all systems
installed the old version and it worked.
Later, Origin restarted and he demanded a new version, and without that it starts offline, and with it the network game is not available

D
Daniil Zharov 01.02.21

3Lexas
Everything works, get your hands out of the guzn!

3Lexas 01.02.21

Daniil Zharov and what to do with the origin, which constantly asks for an update, but does not work as it should without it?

D
Daniil Zharov 01.02.21

3Lexas
If you do not be lazy and look through the "(and there is no need for a lot of cleverness )" section of the files on the PG, then you can find the mod itself with voice acting and in the comments instructions on this subject, which I wrote. Or go to the Nexus and find my instructions attached to the header there.
Spoilerhttps: //www.nexusmods.com/starwarsbattlefront22017/mods/4438? Tab = posts & BH = 7

3Lexas 01.02.21

Daniil Zharov
thanks, I skipped this part

D
Daniil Zharov 01.02.21

3Lexas
Always happy to help)

3Lexas 01.02.21

Daniil Zharov
immediately after installing the old version, everything worked without any frills. Or maybe it will be faster to reinstall the origin every time? I'll have to check)

D
Daniil Zharov 01.02.21

3Lexas
trick is only one: before each launch of the old version of Origin, you need to turn off the Internet and turn it on after you log in.

D
Daniil Zharov 01.02.21

3Lexas wrote:
immediately after installing the old version, everything worked without any frills. Or maybe it will be faster to reinstall the origin every time? It will be necessary to check)
will be many times slower!

3Lexas 01.02.21

Daniil Zharov
removing the origin, installing a new one and prescribing the command in the game properties took 1 minute and 27 seconds, it seemed to be fast)

D
Daniil Zharov 01.02.21

3Lexas
Turn off internet, start Origin, turn on internet, took: 15 seconds.

f
fanttass 09.05.21

DoctorD1
thank you friend! reel helped !!

A
At0mZ 01.08.22

Daniil Zharov
please help me, after installing the old version of origin, I just can’t log into the account because it says that network authorization is not available, and when I enter my login and password, it says that they must be online in order to enter