3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Philly 25.01.21 08:36 pm

All NPCs in the game are gone (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People, even though I don't like to create such topics, I always solve these problems myself, but this garbage happened help pliz, otherwise it's pointless to play a stalker without an NPC
I had version 1.0000 then I installed a patch for 1.0005 and after that I immediately installed a patch for 1.0006. Everything is fine, I liked the update, it became even more like Call of Pripyat ... but! After this update, all NPCs except Sidorovich disappeared (although he is not an NPC). Why can it be? What to remove? Or, on the contrary, what to install? In the new version you want to play!

All downloaded from the off site!
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Limrus 25.01.21

It's trite, but still, did you try to install the game again and roll the patches?
PS: about 4 years ago I put the "Narniki" mod (or something like that), the situation was the same. Removing the mod and starting a new game helped.

z
zwweerr 25.01.21

but I like playing on v.1.0003 ..........))

S
Snowguard 25.01.21

I lost Sidor when I forwarded the bind_monster.script file. And if on business, then you, most likely, just have a left pirate.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 25.01.21

When I created mods, I messed up in one of the configs and there was the same situation. Didn't you put anything else?

P
Philly 25.01.21

Pfft, I’m talking, I’m solving the problem myself, I’ve already decided not to write and put cons only because you don’t want to help

J
Jra4ka20 25.01.21

PHILLY
How do I fix that? Only when I reload the save all appear