3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex9663 25.01.21 08:36 pm

What is your opinion about the game? (Mad Games Tycoon 2)

What do you think about the new part of the game? How does it differ from the previous part?
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dilord86 25.01.21

Was isometric view now perspective. The ability to manually cut down the GG, although the graphics are clumsy. Previously, the whole team moved from the location to the new location, now there is a plot (some kind in the early version) and premises are put up for sale on it. They added garbage, the workers litter, so they pushed a robot cleaner on a tracked chassis with a base, and this is at the beginning of 1976, but the collaborators are now more busy with calls from fans and not with contests with different budgets, although these sweepstakes remained

W
Waters94 25.01.21

Better than the first part, but there are cons and errors that will be removed through the update. And, yes, seven buildings on one site is nonsense. Hopefully, if the game engine allows, the developers will add one giant building to the game.

A
Alex9663 25.01.21

And I noticed a bug in the game that is associated with the inability to pick up a Persian and move him to another office.

A
Alex9663 25.01.21

and even on an easy difficulty level the game is not easy to maintain fin. I had to plow the position on commissioned works.

W
Waters94 25.01.21

Alex9663

To save up a few million on part-time jobs, you have to work for twenty years. By the way, I also noticed such a bug: on the street it's 1982, and in financial statistics it's 1977.

A
Apec_YT 25.01.21

If there were more cheats, then the class

A
Apec_YT 25.01.21

Guys, who doesn’t tell you in what year the development of consoles will open?

S
Sasha Gribenko 25.01.21

Apec_YT
This is most likely not yet implemented, by the way, the developer has a discord, he often answers))

W
Waters94 25.01.21

Alex9663
I have been plowing on orders for the second year already, I have hardly saved up $ 600 thousand.

W
Waters94 29.01.21

I wrote about this above.

Maybe this bug is due to an amateur russifier

f
fly-69 29.01.21

Alex9663 Difficulty
level - easy
Speed ​​- minimum.
with such settings - there will be no problems with finances at all. I bought all the buildings, my income is one million.

K
Kaedus 01.02.21

changed the graphics, added a couple of chips, removed something, but this is the legacy of all sorts of tycoons with a couple of buildings on one site, which is still dregs. Almost everywhere it is now necessary to build toilets and rest rooms, otherwise they will wander through the floor of the map instead of work

K
Korenbeat 16.02.21

Guys help this pezdets. The water in my room is crappy with an employee because of this, writes allegedly dirty. And how to remove I xs

D
Dilord86 16.02.21

Korenbeat
Put the cleaning robot

A
Artyom080 01.06.21

As I start the game in 5 minutes, wild lags begin. Comp is strong enough. Who will tell you what is connected with?

Z
ZHE5TJ 04.07.21

the best in its genre