3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kc5 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Percentage of galloping horse dummy hits. Who has more? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have 0.5%. There are not enough points because of this and there is no access to the final battle with that great beautiful opponent in shining armor and the accompanying hidden content of incredible quality. I will glorify the game with this problem on all the Internet until the very permission of cd project red to patch it. Or not.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 25.01.21

kc5
Is this a quest with a tournament or what? I don't know about any percentages, but I cut down all the dummies and completed the quest normally

k
kc5 25.01.21

RGC
You hit the video card so the balancer was turned on for you. I tried to set 1024x768 so that there was a dofig FPS, I thought there was a problem in the lags. One hell of a 2 pixel hitbox.

G
Garry3Fingers 25.01.21

I missed once, they counted the victory, easy.

M
Mesсaline 25.01.21

and what is the problem, I missed dummy 4 and got my prizes for the tournament

g
gerasader 25.01.21

I fired at dummies from a crossbow, the system quite recognizes it as a blow))) 100%

k
kc5 25.01.21

Also now one or two only knocked down and victory. I thought I needed to knock everything down and click everything with a space after the defeat until I could load the save game. I didn’t even suspect that the developers could be so not so crooked or so shitty.
gerasader tried
1 time - did not recognize, scored.

D
Denai 25.01.21

You press the button, release it near the dummy - easy. If you just click 1 time, you will get FIG.

7look2 25.01.21

In the tournament at the races, he shot down only one dummy, but shot all the targets. The victory was counted.

Z
Zilicil 25.01.21

You have to drive right up to the dummy, touch it directly, then you will hack the bitch