3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farzik 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Why did the FPS suddenly become 2 times lower? (Cyberpunk 2077)

The latest patch at the moment is 1.06. I played all the time, the fps was in the region of 50-60. The other day there were some problems, when entering the game, from the very beginning everything is the same as before, plus or minus 60 frames, but as soon as I ride around the city, (not always immediately, when after 2 minutes, when after 10) as fps drops to 24-28, and does not rise higher, while the video card is loaded at 100%. Even if I look at the sky, all the same, the vidyuha is fully loaded and does not go more than 28 frames. Nobody had such a thing? Moreover, if you load the save, the FPS returns to normal, again for a short period. I don't understand what the reason is, this was not the case before (with the same patch), I did not reinstall the game, I did not change the graphics, I did not touch anything, but the problem appeared. Graphics card 3070
9 Comments
Sort by:
t
tsa_va 25.01.21

Farzik
Memory leak, waiting for the patch ...

F
Farzik 25.01.21

tsa_va
Yes, I also hope for a new patch, it seems like they should release soon

F
Farzik 25.01.21

Ehh something the patch did not fix anything, anyway after 5 minutes after entering the game, the FPS falls 2 times lower, and does not stabilize

g
gennaz 25.01.21

Farzik
Spoiler
Spoiler
Performance remains the same, stable 70-75 FPS without performance drop.
Which CPU is listed in the profile?

e
edpru 25.01.21

A special case with a fall in FPS is similar to yours. I do not fall. The usual process, somewhere they repair, somewhere they break. Depends on iron similar. Are there any overclocking systems? If so, pick your hardware first of all for stability. and 12 frames for such projects are not enough, 16 is better to have a minimum. (if the profile is correct for a citizen)

F
Farzik 25.01.21

gennaz
edpru
profile information outdated)) The computer is great for cyberpunk. Ryzen 5 3600 / rtx 3070/16 RAM

g
gennaz 25.01.21

Farzik
Yes, this is strange, maybe the miner started up?

F
Farzik 25.01.21

gennaz
well, this is only in cyberpunk, now I'm passing valhalla there stable 60 frames at maximum speed at 2k

e
edpru 25.01.21

Farzik Kiber very much the hardware part of the vidyuhi bursts, this is 100% compared to other projects, if you play with rays (yes, I think without rays, maybe they use hacks). Valhalla without rays. I've been catching sorties while on vidyuhe overclocking was. How I removed it - everything became clear and stable at once and without patches. Only errors remained in some scripts, when or were silent, but the text was displayed. And that was on the "left" quests. FPS is unchanged in all patches. Well, and a diving quest, where the Poles got the coordinates mixed up :-) But there it was decided to swim slowly to the entry point to the church, and not to research everything around at first :-), otherwise if you start to swim, there may have been a calculation from the player's coordinates without checking what a teleport under the ground might be.
I run without DLSS, where there are a lot of falls until 24-28 (in a jerk and not for long), but they remain as they were before this patch. It did not affect the gameplay, tk. there is usually no fighting or nontrannerstvo.