3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksAleks 25.01.21 08:36 pm

After update 1.1, the game crashed on launch (Cyberpunk 2077)

The game does not start after the update. Crashes cyberpunk error 2077 has stopped working
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 25.01.21

AleksAleks
If there is a SET, update to 1.9.x, well, look at the rest of the mods too.

A
AleksAleks 25.01.21

Thank you xxyxol . Didn't think in this direction. Complete removal of CET helped. C CET of the new version also crashes

N
Nikolay Ololay 25.01.21

By the way, we brought in bugs with the patch, there were fewer of them. As I said, you need about 30 patches to more or less bring the game into release form. If with the witcher by the 30th patch the game was practically crawled out, then I doubt that it will be so, because they manage to break what is already broken. Polish quality.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 25.01.21

Before the patch, I took a pause in the passage, and now, in the second mission for the nomads, I catch hellish lights when seen from the cockpit, but only within the framework of missions, in free mode everything is fine. There was no such thing before.
Spoiler

s
sobakovod 25.01.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
Such lights have always been, only they appear closer to noon. It depends on the time of day.

A
Alexander Shironov 25.01.21

I played on 10ke version 1.05, Windows crashed. Installed 7k (10 was not mine) downloaded with patch 1.1 the game stupidly does not start, although in the minimum 7k.

M
MadyJaf 28.02.21

AleksAleks
what is SET? I also crash after patch 1.1 at startup