3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis2517 25.01.21 11:29 pm

New patch - new problems! (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello, wanted to ask?!? After the update, everyone has hard sagging in the game, for example, the sound in dialogs disappears, gps on the map disappears, the game just freezes and you just can't get out of it or remove it through the task manager. Only exit from windows helps. Although before this patch, my game worked stably. How to solve this problem, maybe someone knows?
6 Comments
Sort by:
U
U_Scarecrow_U 25.01.21

I don't have anything like that, at least not yet. It seems, on the contrary, it became more stable, although mb is a placebo.

A
Az_Az 25.01.21

Denis2517
Yesterday I drove a newly created character. From what I just noticed, this car now does not creak tires when, under the control of Jackie, he drives V in the home garage. And otherwise, everything is fine, because you didn't have anything at all. On the contrary, the feeling as if the game became easier, but I did not compare it by FPS and other things), purely a feeling.
Game version - Gog, the patch weighed 1.2 gig

t
thelostkz 25.01.21

My chot became worse after the patch, after a while, the textures disappear in people, all the square menus (esc) hang in this case, and in general there are terrible statters for 5 seconds. The sound also disappears by the way.
But I sin that I have some disagreement with the SSD disk, but in other games I have not seen such critical bugs as the
Config of the computer in the profile if that

H
Hunter_Rage 25.01.21

In general, it got better in terms of performance. No bugs and glitches were noticed (at least not yet).

F
Fiesta02 25.01.21

I feel better, I play PC. I even tweaked the quality a little higher, there is no FPS drawdown, previously there were sagging on such settings.
The bugs have become much less, in particular, I previously observed only graphic ones, now there are almost none.
I have not yet reached the quest with the call, about which everyone is writing, xs what will I have there. But it's already fun to play, it's not in vain that I postponed the passage.

m
max 1111 25.01.21

Fiesta02
is the same