3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gravym 25.01.21 11:35 pm

Endless Launch (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Hello everyone. After changing the iron, HZD stopped running. Before that, I worked on amd fx4300, radeon rx 470 + 16 GB of DDR3 RAM. The power supply unit burned out and dragged the mother and percent with him, changed it to the mother for B450 and percent Athlon 200GE, the same 16 GB RAM, but already DDR4, the video remained the same. The game itself starts, but when the save is loaded, it loads endlessly, the process itself does not hang, but there is no data exchange with the disk, no reading or writing. When changing the settings - the same thing, after clicking on the save button, an endless attempt to save the changes. Pirate game, version 1.09, downloaded two other repacks, 1.09 and 1.10 - the same. I installed a clean Windows (win 10, license) on the second SSD, completely re-installed it in it - the same thing. There are no antiviruses, I disabled the antivirus and smartscreen in the defender, added game folders to the exceptions - it does not help. The game stubbornly does not want to read from the disk (except for the starting clip) or write. On a fresh installation, every time you start - a new game, with a video and a choice of language.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 25.01.21

Probably missing shader file.

g
gravym 25.01.21

Marsj Where
is it?

M
Marsj 25.01.21

gravym
It is just created when you start the game in the game menu. Probably need to wait about an hour.

g
gravym 25.01.21

No, before that, "shader optimization" appeared in the menu at startup and the process was in percentages, I really didn’t wait, I started it like that, it started, though the paging file was then "by system choice", now the swap is 16 GB, the inscription does not appear. By the way, I tried to wait - it's useless. I put the game on a separate SSD and monitored the disk, while it does not read or write anything there. The same is true when changing the settings stored in the profile - endlessly trying to write down, if you end the game process, then all over again, with the default settings.

g
gravym 25.01.21

If you delete files from the profile, they are created at startup ..

B
BlackTigerTK 29.01.21

gravym
Check the permissions on the *: My Documents Horizon Zero Dawn folder for the current user under which you log into Windows.

m
masty11 18.06.21

gravym
Hello, did you manage to solve this problem? Faced exactly the same garbage ((

T
Tyckas123 20.08.21

In general, out of hopelessness, I installed the game, watched the first video, then climbed onto the desktop and threw my saves. The game normally sees and loads them, but once you exit and that's it ... endless loading (

G
GREMLIN33 28.08.21

The same problem, restarting the game and reinstalling does not help, into the furnace. It's a pity it was an interesting game.

G
Guest 27.11.21

Exact same problem for me. Im also running athlon 200ge on b450 with 16gb ram and rx6600