3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 25.01.21 11:35 pm

Game Impression (Hitman 3)

Hurray for all the maniacs finally waited :)), the third long-awaited continuation of the adventures of the assassin under the code name Forty-Seventh arrived in time.
This time, the game will unfold its story on the scale of six locations, including Dubai, which is famous for its skyscrapers. Lysenky returns to put an end to his career. This time, he will team up with longtime friend Lucas Gray and girlfriend Diana to take on challenging and deadly missions. And the interactive and realistic game world will allow you to create a unique story and return to the game more than once.
The terrible past does not let go of 47, once grown from a test tube in a laboratory, he sees the souls of the angels of those whom he killed and is afraid that fate will play a cruel joke with him :)

So let's friends help the bald man successfully finish his fate and go on the final adventure where he will finally find his last refuge :))))
60 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem gavrikov 25.01.21

Cheburashka It
seems like it has not come out yet, the developers did not throw the exit time

K
KlausBarbie 25.01.21

like at 16.00 msk unlock will be (13:00 UTC)

J
Jay c 25.01.21

Yes, only loading will start at 16 Moscow time. Kick they are still assholes, not only is there no Russian language, some text, so also 100 GB will have to download, instead of sitting down and playing already. Moreover, with the preservation of progress, nothing is clear to this day. Something stuffing.

A
Artem gavrikov 25.01.21

Jay C
rusik + - will

J
Jay c 25.01.21

Artem Gavrikov
Maybe, of course, I'm wrong, but on some forum there was information that the Epic Games Store cannot replace the original files, so it will not be possible to install a third-party crack, such as on Steam. Let's hope this is not the case. If possible, I think within a couple of weeks a crack from the ZoG Team will appear. the benefit of the text in the game will not be so much and it is not very difficult. Still not an RPG.

A
Artem gavrikov 25.01.21

Jay C
well, I don’t know, I saw how people with a daytroid (before the steam version) changed like

A
Artem gavrikov 25.01.21

The game is out.

b
bazilews 25.01.21

Is there denuvo?

A
Artem gavrikov 25.01.21

bazilews
is, but I think it will be hacked like with the second season

b
bazilews 25.01.21

Denuvo is, there is no Russian language ... "excellent" game ...

d
dizzy33 25.01.21

How much does the exe file weigh?

s
stalker1978 25.01.21

35 mb

R
Revenge777 25.01.21

People, but where can I buy it on a PC? Nifiga I don't understand)

b
bazilews 25.01.21

Revenge777
In EGS

J
Jay c 25.01.21

Hello everyone ! For some reason, all 3 Hitman through Epic weigh 55 GB in total))) That is, I installed Hitman 3, got access for the purchase to the full first season and bought another 2nd, the weight of the game folder is only 55 GB, and all 3 games run normally. Who weighs how much?

J
Jay c 25.01.21

Another question - did anyone transfer the progress from Steam to Epic?

A
Artem gavrikov 25.01.21

The pirate was posted

b
bazilews 25.01.21

Artem gavrikov
Well, where ... ???

A
Artem gavrikov 25.01.21

bazilews
on torrent trackers, no?

b