3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bushmaster 25.01.21 11:50 pm

Refresh (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hmm, the 22nd, but about the update silence
17 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zlodey1981 25.01.21

bushmaster
Nine days have passed. They promised in ten

n
new lord 25.01.21

Zlodey1981
on Sunday? don't vryatli

c
cheezette 25.01.21

new lord
Last times, updates were rolled out just at the weekend. 2 hotfixes were released exactly on Saturday: December 12 and 19, respectively. I take only the PC version into account.

z
zudmitt 25.01.21

It's a pity the update did not come, the update was not sent ... more in the text
Well, the usual things ...

n
new lord 25.01.21

zudmitt
you made my day :)

L
Listoman 25.01.21

So at the beginning of February 1.1)

R
RockStalkeR 25.01.21

The update will be released the other day .. already the last test on consoles has already passed the test successfully .. on the PC it will be released one of these days.

It has become much better. But sometimes there are bugs with the car, but everything is fixable.

n
new lord 25.01.21

RockStalkeR the wrong
case? when you go and jump into the sky by 4 meters;)

R
RockStalkeR 25.01.21

new lord
Personally, I haven't met any tests in two days. Current a couple of times the camera stabilizes the camera while driving. What I can say.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 25.01.21

zudmitt
The original will be more in the subject, there the motive is more fun))

K
KOCMOC42 25.01.21

Arrived again

R
RockStalkeR 25.01.21

new lord
As I said, there will be an update one of these days.

n
new lord 25.01.21

RockStalkeR
surprise Poles many would not work

_
_Gwynbleidd_80 25.01.21

RockStalkeR
Yes, after 3-4 hours, you don't want to see him at all, let alone rest, there has been no such slag since the time of the 3rd mafia and the Andromeda.

R
RockStalkeR 25.01.21

_Gwynbleidd_80
The game is good, but making reports on it .. you can't write everything cool .. you need to document and describe each step.
I also don't like the camera when driving a car. And what they said so keep the optimization on weak and medium PCs.

_
_Gwynbleidd_80 25.01.21

bring go go to figs do not bother me, it pisses me off that I can not cut out the leaders of all gangs to a single one, why do gangs if I cannot lead or destroy them is not clear, and the fact that I will cut out all the points of activity does NOT affect the gameplay in ANY way , tell me what is interesting here besides 2 plot tasks and 2 side effects more or less ah? I just cannot understand that people are so stupid, the Pepsi generation or what is happening that they hawk and praise G, but the idea is great, it is simply unrealistic to implement it, but this idea is implemented as G and this is a fact, but everyone is eating and asking for supplements. .. I will also add that 80% of the implants are stupid trash that is not needed at all, the feeling that they were hastily blinded anyhow stupidly what would have been, there is still no difficulty level, it is played equally easily on hard and barking, there is no difference at all, absolutely wild hand-to-hand ,

J
Just-Name 01.02.21

_Gwynbleidd_80 I
completely agree, a complete disappointment, although I did not deliberately overestimate my expectations about the game (I did not watch the video on the game, did not read the news about it), but I still hoped at least a normal working game, but what I saw in the game ... although this not even a game, it's just an alpha test of some groundwork that, in theory, could in the future become the basis for a full-fledged excellent game, but at the moment it's just a raw, unfinished product.