3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kentavrvirus 25.01.21 11:55 pm

how to disable auto-update games (Diablo 2)

The game version 1.13d is installed. When you click on the battlenet, the update to version 1.14d occurs. How to disable this update ??
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

no way. You can prohibit changing files - then you will just drop out a window with an error.
You are asking the wrong question: D You just need to rename the folder from 1.13 - put another one - and let the batlonet at least update, and when you need 1.13 - rename the folder with it back.

p
passed 25.01.21

Correct answer:
SpoilerBotnet is not needed

k
kentavrvirus 25.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
the fact is that it is not updated on the old laptop, but as soon as I try to play on the new one, the update goes immediately. That is, 2 times to install the game and one of the installed to change the name of the folder with the game?

k
kentavrvirus 25.01.21

passed
in the sense of not needed?

f
firkax 25.01.21

you connect
to the wrong place, install http://www.rubattle.net/gate.reg (download and run) and everything will become normal

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

kentavrvirus, it doesn't need it. and firkax invites you to put a piece to play here. if you want - put it.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

kentavrvirus
well, if you want to be able to play here (1.13) - and on the official battlenet (1.14), then yes. You just didn't explain why you need 1.13 and why you don't want to update it.

f
firkax 25.01.21

Obsessed,
he already plays here, since on another computer 1.13d on an Internet and asked the question on this forum

Sweety_Mustard
because in 1.14 bugs and spy modules were added (SystemSurvey.exe BlizzardError.exe)

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

firkax, I had no doubt that you know better than anyone who should connect where and how to make the rules. I did not impose anything on him and did not write lies.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

Obsessed
campaign, he is preparing for a new season of the battle of psychics. But in general, it comes out believable, so the firk will get everyone there XD

O
Obsessed 25.01.21

Sweety_Mustard, I think, if he calls Mr. Aler, he will move Putena into touch.

O
Ondal's Wisdom 25.01.21

firkax
> Added bugs
Diablo has bugs? I always thought that there are no bugs, but only crooked hands

R
RomanDII 25.01.21

firkax wrote:
because spy modules are added in 1.14, install
our client, do not let them spy on you elsewhere :) I

hope it’s clear that this is a joke?)

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.01.21

RomanDII
so everyone knows that the firm has access to the webcam through the altclient - you don't know what?