3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadReactor 30.10.19 03:32 am

Disgusting SJW and feminist promise killed another game (The Outer Worlds)

- When creating a character the default is a colored woman-a man with short hair.
- First met the woman - a colored woman-a man with short hair.
- AI ships - Baba-a man with short hair.

They kill the entire emotional response, attachment, and empathy. Just no sympathy!

Bravo! Freak game freak.
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sargarus 30.10.19

What to do now is the time for women men.

D
DeadReactor 30.10.19

- When creating a character the default is a colored woman-a man with short hair.
- AI ships - Baba-a man with short hair.

They kill the entire emotional response, attachment, and empathy. Just no sympathy!

Bravo! Freak game freak.

D
DrealFox 30.10.19

And all women are similar to men (I don't know what they did with vneshke). Well, that's nature. One worse than the other. That kind of nonsense? Although, in any case, the game is not getting worse.

S
Sargarus 30.10.19

What to do now is the time for women men.

I
Ilya Lyapin 30.10.19

DeadReactor
manual ultrasonic inspection Ivan in shock from being a black womanexotic

V
Voin1 30.10.19

Here in the Asian games beautiful women.

D
DrealFox 30.10.19

And all women are similar to men (I don't know what they did with vneshke). Well, that's nature. One worse than the other. That kind of nonsense? Although, in any case, the game is not getting worse.

I
Ilya Lyapin 30.10.19

DeadReactor
manual ultrasonic inspection Ivan in shock from being a black womanexotic

V
Voin1 30.10.19

Here in the Asian games beautiful women.

p
pashalet 30.10.19

Persian when you create can do any, it's not a problem. But the fact that the first girl-party friend, immediately turns out to be a lesbian, and asks the player to help her establish a relationship with her same-sex fiancee is really miserable in his obsequiousness deflection in the direction of the adepts of tolerance.
-And we are in Obsidian, too, is also very tolerant! Rate!

p
pashalet 30.10.19

Persian when you create can do any, it's not a problem. But the fact that the first girl-party friend, immediately turns out to be a lesbian, and asks the player to help her establish a relationship with her same-sex fiancee is really miserable in his obsequiousness deflection in the direction of the adepts of tolerance.
-And we are in Obsidian, too, is also very tolerant! Rate!

d
dilat 30.10.19

DeadReactor
You have an obvious intolerance to the dark-skinned women-the men with short hair)

pashalet wrote:
But the fact that the first girl-party friend, immediately turns out to be a lesbian, and asks the player to help her establish a relationship with her same-sex fiancee
The game is definitely worth a go)

d
dilat 30.10.19

DeadReactor
You have an obvious intolerance to the dark-skinned women-the men with short hair)

pashalet wrote:
But the fact that the first girl-party friend, immediately turns out to be a lesbian, and asks the player to help her establish a relationship with her same-sex fiancee
The game is definitely worth a go)

d
darkpromo 30.10.19

DeadReactor wrote:
Yes, the problem is not this, but that customization done poorly, and I can't even be bothered to make separate hairstyles for men and women and women has not removed the slider create a beard + a bunch of hair colors that simply duplicate each other and do not have adequate colors blondes

p
pashalet 30.10.19

darkpromo women has not removed the slider to create a beard

d
darkpromo 30.10.19

DeadReactor wrote:
Yes, the problem is not this, but that customization done poorly, and I can't even be bothered to make separate hairstyles for men and women and women has not removed the slider create a beard + a bunch of hair colors that simply duplicate each other and do not have adequate colors blondes

p
pashalet 30.10.19

darkpromo women has not removed the slider to create a beard

S
Sinpro 30.10.19

and, because the service on figs knows in what hole, with monsters and bandits, good anorexic blonde with hair to the priests, because they are easy to run around in armor and gun over rough terrain, or rotten on the plant 2-3 shift

S
Sinpro 30.10.19

and, because the service on figs knows in what hole, with monsters and bandits, good anorexic blonde with hair to the priests, because they are easy to run around in armor and gun over rough terrain, or rotten on the plant 2-3 shift

s
saa0891 30.10.19

DeadReactor wrote:
- AI ships - a colored woman-a man with short hair.
You do a campaign thing for blacks.

Here is the character editor is really too primitive,not even the basic variety of hairstyles,about shades of color hair I'm not even saying their three-and-a-half Grand.