3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomz 26.01.21 12:23 am

NVLink RTX 3090

I have been looking for information about which motherboards support NVLink BRIDGE FOR 30 SERIES (80mm 4 slots) for several days
now. Not one card manufacturer now does not indicate this, and also does not indicate the dimensions between the pci-e slots.
Any infe will be glad.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.21

the bridge is bought with some kind of series there separately and with a set of mp it is not very likely.
should support any supporting motherboards, but not sure.

T
Tomz 26.01.21

MunchkiN 616
No, since there are 2 types of bridges 80 and 60 mm, but which bridge for which motherboard you need information you cannot find, except how to measure it with a ruler, can anyone have a motherboard z490 gaming socket 1200 and he can measure the distance between pci-e sockets?

S
SPR1GGAN 26.01.21

We
don’t help Tomz major))

L
Life is shit 26.01.21

Tomz Check
out the coolest motherboards from Asus. they have to support.

L
Listoman 26.01.21

Any with sli support, only between the x16 slots there should be 3 empty slots, if there is air, because all the top 30s are for 3 slots. Take the bridge by 80mm. But such nurses are only on the hedt platform, and it is a disastrous business to fence sli out of 350W cards without water. You also need a 1200W + power supply with 6 connectors for connecting separate braids 2 * 8pin, you cannot fence in sli in the air, only an open stand with a powerful additional blowing. In short, you have two varicks: water or to score on this business)

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.21

What do you
mean Tomz ? 60mm is 3 slots. 2x table card and the second one from below (3 slots step). 80 is actually one more slot. 4 slots between express trains. I figured it out with my fingers. Further, these PeKa considerations to a certain mat board.
- udd
although wrong 60 this is step 4 slots 2x elephant card - void - next card. 8 is actually more.
all mp on z490 that I looked for example ASRock Z490 Taichi at 60mm is obvious.

X
X_ray_83 26.01.21

Tomz
The motherboard should say "Nvidia SLI"!
But all this to one place, since PCI Ex 4.0 is only available from AMD, so a motherboard like this will work 100%.

L
Len4ik00N 26.01.21

Tomz
Tomz wrote:
can anyone have a z490 gaming socket 1200 motherboard and can measure the distance between pci-e sockets?
Try to write to those support - they should have info or, at least, the ability to find out

T
Tomz 26.01.21

MunchkiN 616
NVLink BRIDGE FOR 30 SERIES now there is only 80mm, I kind of found that 60mm from Tesla is suitable, I ordered I will test.

T
Tomz 26.01.21

X_ray_83 This is the
second time I hear this, but I didn't find real tests for 3090 sli, those that I found without sli are only a few FPS difference

T
Tomz 26.01.21

Listoman
This is understandable, water is not a problem, so that the nvlink bridge would fit into the mother without adapters ...

L
Listoman 26.01.21

Tomz
What kind of mother and bridge?)

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.21

Tomz
those that found without sli the difference is only a few FPS
because if as I understand now, it does not work more often than it works. video on cyberpunk 2077 for example - there one card works and the second at reduced frequencies i.e. If the second memory does not work there, but this is a feature of the work. Tobn a rider who seems to work with rth and quake2 lul.
and besides the cyberpunk yes rdr2 (which is also not entirely clear if there is no roofing felts or there is no MPU on the volcano) to play more games in 4k, then no. and so if and the MPGU usually gives a solid increase if the card is heavily loaded with the game, if nothing really happens with the FPS, then either if it is not supported or the game is practically not needed.

X
X_ray_83 26.01.21

Tomz
4k more games then no
Wolfenstein youngblood supports sli and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order you can live)))