3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
synca 26.01.21 12:23 am

stick under Infinity (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone, I was

puzzled by finding a stick for infinity, runes in the process,

and so for good we need an elite palearma (it doesn't seem to work on peaks) Colossus Voulge or Cryptic Ax, while you need an etheric and 4 socket ones.
it is clear that knocking out such a polearm in finished form is very rare, so it is much easier IMHO to find an ethereal elite polearm and try to let the azure make holes in it, hoping that it will be 4e.

the question is, from what item level can there be 4 sockets in it? I think we need to find exactly the minimum level to exclude the possibility of knocking out 5 sockets, help people :)
52 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chief_Navi 26.01.21

Essential, four-socket and even the most Superior quality - very expensive :)

s
synca 26.01.21

how much is expensive? zod? :)

P
Pear compote 26.01.21

Colossus Voulge or Cryptic Ax
Better Thresher / Giant Thresher (Infi has abundant CB (which is very useful in the standard game) and does not have its own IAS) or, in extreme cases, Great Poleaxe (the best in terms of specific damage blank for a wide range of RP and equip ). You will be looking for a perf superior etheric with 4 sockets for a long, long time. :) But just ether ones with 4 sockets are on sale regularly.

h
harryz 26.01.21

For sockets see http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Sockets
Restoring in a cube drops ilvl to 1, and then look: to Lazruk or a mule cube.
Ps. In general, IMHO, when you collect the runes, there will be no big problems with the blank :)

D
Dalnoboy1 26.01.21

I do not advise taking collossus vulge, because even its ethereal version needs 200 strength, and this measure up to 77-83 lvl cannot be mastered, and KV is still slow in attack speed. Its plus is that it is always 4 sockets (on the weapon there are 4 sockets from 26 to 40 ilvl), and such in 1 act nm do not fall to be 39-40 ilvl. Better blanks are, as mentioned above, 2 types of thrashers (higher initial weapon speed), great poleax (good mine damage) and also cryptic ax (weapon speed). Max number of sockets in them: call volge - 4, thrasher, cryptic ax - 5, giant thrasher and great poleax - 6. IMHO it is not worth throwing ponty with a unit on a dummy, in the end, infi is not needed for damage, but just choose the disc itself from the above and collect in what it is. And the speed of the weapon is still important for delivering KB / sec hits.

d
drf 26.01.21

Great Poleaxe

once made calculations on a calculator for his equipment (infi + forti + vampire gase / andariel):
1) if you dress a vampire in gas with a Jewel for 15 yas + units, then great poleaxe really gives out the maximum average dmg per second
2) if you wear andariel (she has 20 ias) with jewel ias + fire res, then the average dps is the highest for cryptic ax, almost the same - for CV (both have a threshold of 35 ias)

, nevertheless, infi are often done in colossus voulge - because larzuk always makes 4 sockets in it, and finding a disc without sockets is much easier :)

D
Dalnoboy1 26.01.21

Cubed recovery drops ilvl to 1, and then look: to Lazruk or cube mule.

this works in our favor in cases with armor blanks, because there are still less than 3 sockets to be made there (I do not take a normal quality leather paradise), but in this case 3 holes on the info will not be enough, so just put a mule in the game "N pod infi ostav cenu nazvanie i acc" and the locomotive to yourself calmly further to zhakh

D
Dalnoboy1 26.01.21

Seryoga, but KV requires a lot of power, IMHO it only collects insight>

d
drf 26.01.21

I don't like CV either, but what can you do if they collect it :)
I would do it for myself in great poleaxe - about 75 Levle can already be worn without andariel

P
Pear compote 26.01.21

if you wear Andariel (she has 20 ias) with jewel ias + fire res, then the average dps is the highest for cryptic ax, almost the same for CV (both have a threshold of 35 ias)
Of course, it all depends on the specific equipment, I spoke in general. But even in this case, with the same duration of the "Jab" animation (12 frames) - when attacking from the GPU, there are triggers on frames 5 and 8, and for a spacecraft - on frames 6 and 9. This is important in discharged or small weak packs and can neutralize the small (~ 1.0578) superiority of the spacecraft in relation to the GP at such a value.

h
harryz 26.01.21

2 Dalnoboy
Correctly, if the thrasher, Lazruk 3 (ilvl 1) or 5 hits 100%. I wrote - see shopping mall. I don’t remember.
And the cube is a lottery.
This is as an option with a socketless disc, which the author of the topic seemed to be going to run.

m
mad wolf 26.01.21

the question is, from what item level can there be 4 sockets in it?
I think we need to find exactly the minimum level in order to exclude the possibility of knocking out 5 sockets,
this will not work - the limit of 4 sockets ends at level 40, and elite poleaxes 4 + sockets begin to fall only at ilvl = 64.

so either CV to lazruk or random cube from CA / GP / Thresher.
In a cube - this is immediately without a unit on a disc.

s
synca 26.01.21

in general, something is now clear, making holes in a cube is expensive, more often with azure.

D
Dalnoboy1 26.01.21

synca once again: it makes sense to go to larzuk only with a collossus vulge with ED, otherwise use another blank, otherwise he will make you for obediences and BOTDs

h
harryz 26.01.21

2 synca
Expensive ?? Of course I'm sorry, but I amused.
If you are going to collect infi, then such runes and gems will not make any weather for you at all. This is only if you collect the first insight - it may seem different.
And as for the lottery, there is an option not to raise the socketless one and search ... until the wipe (then free will be given mb), or buy (with luck for Ist (without ED) mb you will find).
And in general, in a diable, the concept of high cost and lottery is very relative.
For example, mephers and steam locomotives only risk wasted time, but what about culinary crafters and UT runners (PG, low runes, keyset - all for high runes)?

h
harryz 26.01.21

2 synca
I gave a link to sockets. According to the table, look at the location of what level you knocked out, because Lazruk hits the maximum allowed item for ilvl.

s
synca 26.01.21

ok thanks guys

O
Obsessed 26.01.21

hmm .. synca, if only you are very lucky and you will be able to get Beers yourself .. but anyway, you should do it in a good eth blank. I also considered and also chose the Great poleaxe as the optimal one, in addition to all of all good polearms, which also has a maximum range - the radius of destruction. and this is important on the helle, - the merk of the mob gets the drone first

s
synca 26.01.21

Obsessed, what is your ideal elite merman polearm?

P
Pear compote 26.01.21

maximum range - the radius of damage. and this is not unimportant on hella.
For measures, the range of weapons does not matter, a fixed value is used there (from monstats2.txt).