3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SubaruEJ20 26.01.21 12:40 am

Game return (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone, there was a question about returning a game (PS4). As soon as it became possible I didn't want to do it because I believed in hotfix patches and so on. But until recently, as you can understand, I still changed my mind and decided to make a return through sony support (attached a screen). However, 3 days have passed and no answer has yet been given. I have a question for you, is it too late to hope for a return (which is strange, since Sony provides an opportunity), and the question to those who have already done it safely on Sonya 4 - how long did it take you? thank you in advance.

4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalker608 26.01.21

SubaruEJ20
will not tell exactly the dates, but do not expect a quick return. the first wave of refunds from projects began a week / two weeks ago, that is, a month. most likely it will be so with you. this is not a quick procedure in principle.
I had a history of hacking my account. the dude just stupidly poured 30 mowers on all slugs. the account was frozen for me quickly, but the denyushka returned only two weeks later.

S
SubaruEJ20 26.01.21

Stalker608
Got it, thanks for the info

J
Jafes 26.01.21

SubaruEJ20
I submitted a refund request the same day Sony opened it. The money was returned only last week (that is, almost a month has passed). Don't expect this to go quickly.

S
SubaruEJ20 26.01.21

Jafes
Ok, thanks. I just had experience with returning games and it went much faster, but cyberpunk is clearly a special case.