3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BioHoHoL 26.01.21 12:40 am

Character preset (Cyberpunk 2077)

Can you please tell me how to find the character preset on nexus mods? I just do not know how it will be correct in English. Maybe there are some interesting presets ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex hawk 26.01.21

Well, just check the entire list of mods and that's it. Pour in regularly. Usually there are screenshots with settings.

Y
Youxyxol 26.01.21

Alex Hawk
Since January 18, all such presets (just screenshots or a text file) have been removed from the nexus.
BioHoHoL wrote:
I do not know how it will be correct in English.
Look for Preset, Character, Savegame. On the nexus KP2077 there are presets in the Characters category. Above Mods -> Mod categories -> Characters.

s
saa0891 26.01.21

BioHoHoL
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/categories/5/

B
BioHoHoL 26.01.21

Alex Hawk
Yes there are so many mods and many interesting at first glance. So I just won't just stick for hours not in the game, but in mods for this game xD

B
BioHoHoL 26.01.21

Vyxyxol
Thanks, I'll try. I tried the word Preset, but I just didn’t look for it for a long time, I flipped through a couple of search pages and didn’t find anything practical.
I just didn't understand, they took the screenshots, but did they leave the saves?

B
BioHoHoL 26.01.21

saa0891
Thank you, glan how there will be time.

A
Alexander_Vesker 26.01.21

BioHoHoL
I have already downloaded two alt cunningham and judy here see https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1020

B
BioHoHoL 26.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
Historically, I almost never play for female characters))) I was

thinking of finding something like the Neo preset or some other interesting character from science fiction films, etc.

A
Alex hawk 26.01.21

BioHoHoL
You will quickly realize how pointless and useless it is to deal with a character's appearance. All that really decides at least something is the gender of the character (or rather the voice).

D
Derley 26.01.21

With regards to the appearance of the NPCs and hey, everything is on top, not a single game has such a thing .. A lot of attention was paid to this .. I can't even imagine what can be changed there. I'm not talking about the impossibility of changing your haircut, etc. , namely about the appearance and clothing of all NPCs in the game

A

BioHoHoL
what do women have to do with it? I threw off an example for you how to look for a preset. And there you will find others
here through this editor, you will drop it later https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/718?tab=description

B
BioHoHoL 26.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
Well, I've already looked at this. By the hashtag, a character preset is not anything interesting (((

B
BioHoHoL 26.01.21

Alex Hawk
Yes, that's understandable. In a game where so much attention is paid to appearance, even a whole characteristic of "coolness" is available, it is generally not clear how you can play in first person ((((
This is the same if in the famous Underground 2 with all its external tuning we would play with the view from the first person ... Yes, it is clear there are many chips that are used mainly in photo mode (for example, opening the hood), but nevertheless.

A

BioHoHoL
here are all the presets https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/?search [ filename ]=preset&BH=1

Y
Youxyxol 26.01.21

BioHoHoL wrote: I
just don’t understand, they took screenshots, but did they leave the saves?
Exactly.
BioHoHoL wrote:
Thought to find something like a preset Neo or some other interesting character from science fiction films, etc.
You will be surprised, but they are on YouTube, Neo definitely saw. Googled.

A
Alex hawk 26.01.21

BioHoHoL
Photo Mode is the most ridiculous thing about video games. I have never used and I have no idea why it is needed. Unless someone wants to take a picture on their desktop, but in 99% of cases it will be pathetic.

B
BioHoHoL 26.01.21

Vyxyxol wrote:
Neo definitely saw
Mmmm, goodness !!

B
BioHoHoL 26.01.21

Alex Hawk
I like how it was in Underground 2, the photo mode is not just like that, there are even separate tasks for it.
And so yes, in most games personally it seems to me that the photo mode is not needed for much, except perhaps only for jerks who play for Tyanok and to take a picture of it as "erotic" as possible ...