3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimon-alfa 26.01.21 12:40 am

Need advice from experienced players (Genshin Impact)

Hello everyone. I have a few questions from experienced players. I play on my phone in my spare time.
1) I haven't had a pyro class character for a long time, except for Amber. As many as 4 dropped recently: Xiang Ling, Dilyuk, Xian Yan, Bennett. Which of them is better to pump, since there are still not enough resources for all of them.
2) At the 1st level of the world, I was able to play normally with this group: GG, Razor, Barbara, Amber (in fact, they were pumped over 40 levels), I passed the task to increase the level of the adventurer and now I have the 3rd level of the world, it became tougher to play, and I haven't completed the plot yet (the last task was with Venti to free the dragon), is it coming out and there will be problems in the plot? Is it worth changing the group, here are who are available: Keia, Lisa, Noelle, Xing Qiu, Bei Dou, Venti, Sucrose, Fischl (one drawback is that not all of them are pumped, and there are few resources).
3) Where else can you find these items, besides fighting monsters (they are very difficult for my group): a prism of lightning, a flaming seed, a cleansing heart, a frost core? They are needed to raise characters above lvl 40.
I read that Fischl and Venti are strong damages, but it is not very convenient to aim with a bow on the phone.
Thanks in advance for the advice.
8 Comments
Sort by:
c
casper1k 26.01.21

Hey. I'll try to answer. 1 answer. Take Dilyuk to the party right away, for he is the most powerful pyro character. I would take Bennett to him in the party. But with this condition, if he has at least the first talent in the constellation. For he buffs the attack of the whole party. When using his ultimate, he also doesn't heal badly. But if there is no 1 talent in the constellation, you can still leave it in the party. For a heel. And buff Dilyuk. 2nd answer. If I were you, I would have gathered a party like this. I would have taken Dilyuk to maine, as Benet wrote to him, and then Venti and Fischl would have taken him. Venti is the best support in the game. You can slowly level up. 3 answer, all items that are needed to raise the characters are knocked out only from certain monsters. For example, to apat Bennett, you need to kill a pyro flower. Well, etc. otherwise you will not take them anywhere. And at the expense of the latter, You already have imba this is Dilyuk. Take it and don't worry. You will understand the game, and you will see what he can do. Venti is primarily a support. Few people will download it in dd exactly. Fischl is also possible in dd. But so that she would have open constellations, at least not how many. That would be able to more or less reveal. In general, if you have any problems with killing any monsters in the game. I can help. It's not difficult for me. If you write something here. I'll throw off my account ID) Add)

G
GMXStyle 26.01.21

dimon-alfa
I will say this, I reached the 6th level of the world freely in the party GG in anemo, Amber, noel and barbara. Resources for elevation fall from bosses, which are written in the description of the resources, and at the expense of who to pump, it is necessary to build on your style of play, who you like and whom you can play, that and pump, I now have the 7th level of the world and 52 rank, I play KeQing, Amber and Noel mainly, now the Goat has fallen from the 84 roll, I swing it, although I also have Dione, Tortalya, Klee, Bennett, almost everything except Venti, Djinn, Dilyuk, TsiQi and June Lee. Don't look at anyone, experiment and download those with whom you are more comfortable playing.

d
dimon-alfa 26.01.21

Thanks for the answers, well, at least I know a powerful character of the pyro class.
PS didn’t know Bennett was a healer.

c
casper1k 26.01.21

dimon-alfa
Well, there is no pure healing in the game (if you played MMORPG, you will understand what I mean). Well, if only Barbara. All the others are support dd healer. But here you can make a heal from a support, a completely adequate Persian with an adequate heal.

d
dimon-alfa 26.01.21

casper1k
Well, yes, Barabra's ult regenerates everyone's health. It also seems like there is some kind of healing character who, with a special ability, heals not the selected character, but the whole group.

s
soulfox 26.01.21

dimon-alfa
Qi-chi and Jin heal well, besides Barbara. Bennett + Dilyuk will give 25% to the attack of the whole group, because two pyro characters give such a bonus
Spoiler
In general, Bennett is pushed as a support in almost all top character assemblies, because he heals and accelerates the damage of the entire party with his ultimate. Dilyuk is an excellent damage dealer and can be combined with Bennett. Venti is a really great support, collecting mobs in a bunch - a really very useful skill. In the anime set, it will also reduce Dilyuk's fire resistance by 40%. But the fishl was better replaced by someone else. As a support, she can help a raven perfectly, but she will knock down pyro with overload, but your party will experience the greatest problem due to the lack of water and cryo - it will be difficult for you to knock down shields from mages and Fatui, and you will not be able to realize all the damage of Dilyuk, who is desirable hitting wet / frozen enemies:
Spoiler
Considering your set of characters, try Xing Qiu, his water swords are a very cool theme, they will hang wet status on mobs, and Dilyuk will hit with increased damage.

00 Brave sailor 26.01.21

soulfox
This is the party norm?) Fischl is in doubt. On the one hand, overload hits enemies well. But on the other hand, a superconductor is not needed here, it seems like, although the reaction itself still does additional damage.

s
soulfox 26.01.21

The Super Conductor reduces the physical defense of targets by 40% for 8-9 seconds, and in your case, in principle, all characters hit with physical attacks, except for ult and Yeshek. Therefore, there is benefit. In general, you have a good party, is it difficult for you? There is both damage and healing and good reactions.