3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ayamary 26.01.21 12:56 pm

I do not know how to continue to play the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good day! I faced such a problem: I do not know how to proceed with the game. Quests in Asgard and Jotunheim have been completed, as many cultists and zealots have been killed as possible (the rest will seem to be revealed further in the story), an alliance has been concluded with the territories as far as possible (2 areas on the screen are not active for some reason), there are no new quests. What to do now? Thank you in advance!

3 Comments
Sort by:
y
yar1097 26.01.21

It is strange that you have not passed Lunden, although you have already concluded an alliance with Sussex. Usually, the task for an alliance with him appears quite early, immediately after the construction of the Office of the Invisible and a conversation with Heisem. Maybe because of this, some bugs appeared.

A
Arevac 26.01.21

ayamary
I can advise you to look at the tube or other sites for the location of the remaining cultists and zealots.

P
Paderry 26.01.21

ayamary
Humptshire with Winchester inside - the most "powerful" (340 relics recommended), maybe you have a problem with that? Well, the zealots from the order there are appropriate .. According to the plot, the participants in the order are killed, but not much. And also as an option - you are doing badly with the development of the settlement, at least at level 4 there should be