3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenol 27.01.21 01:06 am

Weapon and Clothing Mods (Cyberpunk 2077)

"Mods have a very important feature: they are disposable. After you modify a weapon, you cannot remove the mod and reuse it with another weapon. You can remove it from the weapon or replace it with another mod, but in any case the installed mod will disappear Also, if you disassemble weapons with mods attached, they will also be destroyed, although this can be prevented with the Waste Not, Want Not ability from the Craft skill. "

Is there a mod that will allow you to remove modifications? It would be very useful in contrast to the 100,500 mods for the exterior of the GG.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Debility 27.01.21

And the point is to bother with it, when it is easier at times to disassemble the object, create a new mod or buy it at last. The problem is that there is a lot of money in the game, resources too. The trick is that you run, raise loot, loot and craft.

V
Vidokprime 27.01.21

Taking this opportunity, I will ask my question here:
"How to improve the barrel from green to blue and beyond?"
Maybe I didn't have enough patience or resources, but in various videos on the game they talk about such a possibility.

Thank you very much for the information!

S
Saint Nerevar 27.01.21

Vidokprime
only cult weapons / clothes are refined, well, the necessary perks are needed in creation

V
Vidokprime 27.01.21

Saint Nerevar
Do I need to find a drawing for this, or, for example, pumped the barrel up to 30 lvl and it turned from blue to purple?

After the quest with Panam, I got the destroyer and ended the game with him.

S
Saint Nerevar 27.01.21

Vidokprime
needs traits to create for rare, epic and legendary items.
the level of the item is not needed, let's just say I found a blueprint for a cult item, made it, say the item is blue, when you restart the crafting menu, a recipe for the next grade will appear

V
Vidokprime 27.01.21

Saint Nerevar
Traits - do you mean the skill of creating blue / purple and orange items?
Can any item be upgraded to orange?

S
Saint Nerevar 27.01.21

Vidokprime
1) yes
2) only cult

s
seralla123 27.01.21

Ya xachu chto moderi dabavali mnogo orujie

s
seralla123 27.01.21

Smotrite demo versi tam orujie drugie