3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Derley 27.01.21 01:06 am

Lizzie, pistol (Cyberpunk 2077)

Iconic weapons can be upgraded to legendary levels. I upgraded to epic, and then writes blocked .. I don't even write requirements .. Vstanistlav Shishkin, for example, I can make it to legendary, but the pistol is simply blocked and that's all .. No more information .. Can it even be improved to a legend?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex hawk 27.01.21

Derley
You can, if you have the right skill. Maybe a bug?
Spoilerhttps: //forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php? Threads / iconic-weapon-lizzie-pistol-cannot-be-upgraded-to-legendary.11045270 /

W
Wise Owl 27.01.21

Derley
Unlike most other iconic weapons, Lizzie cannot currently be upgraded to Legendary. It is not known whether this is on purpose or not.

D
Derley 27.01.21

Wise Owl
Well, since it is a cult one, it means that it is obvious that a bug .. I have not seen any background stories. The aforementioned club, by the way, has absolutely cosmic indicators of damage .. 489 epic versus 980 legend .. Another thing is how these figures behave in battle)

W
Wise Owl 27.01.21

Derley
Even foreign wikis are only graded up to epic level. If this is a bug, then it is definitely embedded in the code. for all polls, this pistol does not go further. But even at this level, he remains one of the most powerful throughout the entire game)

_
_iSTALKER_ 27.01.21

Wise Owl
Personally, I will give preference to a friend's hammer) one-shots through the walls into any part of the body is of course fun) and with the Koreznikov implant it is even cooler) I generally keep quiet about Sanvidestan)

D
Derley 27.01.21

_iSTALKER_
This is, if not through technique to swing, of course .. Lizzie - technique

D
Derley 27.01.21

_iSTALKER_
18 techniques for a legendary, more power for blood and bone for implants, 12 intelligence for Rivera to be smart. Everything else is not very interesting. All these reactions to rifles ... These are combat skills, right? Lizzie goes for technique, does not fall for ordinary firearms skills

_
_iSTALKER_ 27.01.21

Derley lvl
9 reaction was enough for me for Koreznikov. I took sanvidestan only for fun on a separate save) so the hammer of a comrade is an energy pistol, so the technique will not hurt him either

A
Alex_yurg 27.01.21

Lizzy must have just. Falling apart with a bang.

l
lordkaho 27.01.21

Alex_yurg Must have
- snoopy. And lizzy is bullshit. In other matters, maybe it just happened for me.

s
seralla123 27.01.21

s
seralla123 27.01.21

Kto mojet sdelat takoy pricel pistaleta

Y
Youxyxol 27.01.21

Derley wrote:
Can it even be improved to a legend?
The standard is no. Through the console - you can.
Game.AddToInventory ("Items.Recipe_Preset_Omaha_Suzie_Legendary", 1) remove the space in the middle
---
_iSTALKER_ wrote:
koreznikov. sanvidestan
Hosspade ... Learn to read.
SpoilerKereznikov. Sandevistan. Keep in touch, yeah.